'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I work with my sons high school football team. 8 years worth. Painting the field, pulling the equipment trailer, repairing locker room.....and so on. It taught me that these young men are not thinking at all. Understanding what they’re not thinking is close to impossible

So you're saying there's a chance? lol

source.gif
Had to buy a Bob Ross pancake maker at Christmas.

The Vols do have a real shot at flipping Jay Hardy from Auburn over the next month, but don’t expect Hardy to tip his hand publicly.

The Vols, with Kevin Sherrer, Tracy Rocker, and Derrick Ansley leading the charge, have done well to get back in with the family in recent weeks. It’s certainly no slam dunk that Hardy will flip from the Tigers, but his interest in Tennessee is real and it would be a surprise if he doesn’t visit Knoxville again next month. Plus Jeremy Pruitt has not had his in-home visit yet while Gus Malzahn used his in December.

- VQ

im with the group that says there was no reason for him not to sign with AU if thats where he wanted to go. He knows where he truly wants to be. Its a matter of time. Cant wait!
I”ll repeat my last post,
A bigger bag of 💰!
It’s him saying to them “ I know you want me, but we need to re-negotiate”

I think we obviously still have a shot here...but I just don't think this dude will flip. I have a feeling this is just a Rodney Garner choreographed $***show. That dude gets off on messing with us.

I think we obviously still have a shot here...but I just don't think this dude will flip. I have a feeling this is just a Rodney Garner choreographed $***show. That dude gets off on messing with us.

TBH it’s the relationship with Cooper, Lawrence, and Baron that bring him to Knoxville in the end. That plus our strong finish. If we go out and win the bowl game by double digits it’ll beyond seal the deal imo.

VN Store

Back