'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Liked the RTI podcast on Friday considerably more than usual. Breaking down the recruiting class, Brandon was on point and insightful. Nathaniel stammered less and took less air time to complete his echo of his broadcast partner.
Ok that's good. Now I'll listen... Seriously. Some of them have been... Difficult

Ok that's good. Now I'll listen... Seriously. Some of them have been... Difficult
Rutherford HAS to reach a comfort level eventually...he’s been doing this awhile! I always picture Richard from Silicon Valley when he’s abusing human communication.

My thing is that I don't feel like I'm just being a pessimist regarding DW. I honestly feel like he is going to UGA because of everything that has happened during his whole recruitment. The optimist in me thinks there is a chance I am wrong because of BN, JC and Pruitt. I have learned never to completely count them out till something has been confirmed one way or the other. I think just blindly believing he is for sure coming to UT despite all the signs pointing otherwise is just pure blind and deaf, delusional illogical optimism. You can be both pessimist and optimist to one degree or another.

I think he has milked us dry.
Thank you for that contribution

I live in Chatt and I think this dude is going to be a Vol based on a couple things I have heard. Just sayin tifwiw. I dont like the way he or his people have handled his recruitment any more than you all, but there is a major reason he hasnt signed with Auburn from what was told to me from none other than Gerald

Going to come down to the wire I was told last night. I came home to Chattanooga for Christmas to see my parents and sister and a lifelong friend of mine for over 35 years came over last night to see me while I'm in town from Florida for the holidays. My friend is a probation officer Supervisor in Chattanooga for last 25+ years and he knows pretty much everybody plus he was one of the best baseball players to ever come out of Chattanooga IMO.

He knows Jay brother, cousins and uncle. He told me that his uncle told my friend that Jay was interested in Bama at first and Saban visited him but Saban put pressure on him and told him he had to commit early in the process or they were moving on and Jay wasn't no where near committing at that time and he didn't like that he told me. He did tell me Jay is under extreme pressure to go to UT from everybody who knows him and my friend told me he was really surprised himself also when he committed to Auburn but he feels like this one is going to go down to the wire and he told me don't be surprised if he stays with Auburn or flips as nobody really knows right now. Just relaying what I was told and don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited:
IMO the whole thing is orchestrated by UGA. The top 3 uncommitted prospects remaining all top 15 recruits are announcing at all star games and all to UGA. That’s too many coincidences and Kirby is trying to build a national brand. What better way to display your recruiting dominance than on nationally televised All Star games.
He still is unlikely to win a Championship.

Afraid to ask how long you thought about this. 😂

Honestly about 1-2 minutes while checking VN in the bathroom, lol. I saw a couple of the posts from previous night and thought "we're doing this now? I'm in!"

Most of the puns were already used by me or others previously....kinda proud of the Eason and Harrison ones though!

Honestly about 1-2 minutes while checking VN in the bathroom, lol. I saw a couple of the posts from previous night and thought "we're doing this now? I'm in!"

Most of the puns were already used by me or others previously....kinda proud of the Eason and Harrison ones though!

Fact: most genius moments are concocted on the turrlet

That's Hardy any way to talk to us.
i meant to hit the like button. but hit report instead.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back