'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Update: I will know by Sat. or Sun., if he flips or not. What I’m hearing is pretty good news thus far, and they continue to work on him, and a few others. What I can tell you is, is that it’s gone from shutting his recruiting down to more of a opening from this morning. Auburn fans are starting to rewatch this one, because I know and they know that, it isn’t over. He wants to make sure that he goes to the right place, and he did commit to Auburn in a rush judgement, but from what I’m hearing, is that he is relooking at Tenn. The Memphis trio and others will have lunch with him this weekend. I can tell you that a name has popped up leading the charge is Trey Smith. So, I’ll try to get other names later on. The coaching staff is still at it with him, and hasn’t given up.

giphy.gif

OD's update will look something like this

Update: I still should know by today if he will sign early or not. What I’m hearing is pretty good news thus far, and they continue to work on him, and a few others. What I can tell you is, is that it’s gone from whether he will sign early or push it to Feb. He wants to make sure that he goes to the right place, and he did commit to Auburn in a rush judgement, but from what I’m hearing, is that he is at least talking to the coaches again. The Memphis seven and others will have lunch with him this weekend. Trey Smith will be there in person to have this meeting. So, I’ll try to get other names later on. The coaching staff is still at it with him, and hasn’t given up.

Update: I still should know by today if he will sign early or not. What I’m hearing is pretty good news thus far, and they continue to work on him, and a few others. What I can tell you is, is that it’s gone from whether he will sign early or push it to Feb. He wants to make sure that he goes to the right place, and he did commit to Auburn in a rush judgement, but from what I’m hearing, is that he is at least talking to the coaches again. The Memphis seven and others will have lunch with him this weekend. Trey Smith will be there in person to have this meeting. So, I’ll try to get other names later on. The coaching staff is still at it with him, and hasn’t given up.
Hilarious....Just stop it.I love his enthusiasm.

You're, missing, to, many, commas,,,,,,,,

When AV is sure it's probably a 95% surety. Until then anybody can make up good stories. I mean even AV can't nail it 100%. Right now the coaches are everywhere and giving new offers any day so AV has went pretty well into silent mode for now as far as commits are concerned.

Hilarious....Just stop it.I love his enthusiasm.
Guys like you loved Tony Balognas "enthusiasm" too...until he clogged up the RF by starting hundreds of obscure recruits threads....even though he was told to stop by Frank.

The guy was a playing a character, and this troll is too, with similar characteristics...hmmm..wonder what that means..🤔

VN Store

Back