'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Guys like you loved Tony Balognas "enthusiasm" too...until he clogged up the RF by starting hundreds of obscure recruits threads....even though he was told to stop by Frank.

The guy was a playing a character, and this troll is too, with similar characteristics...hmmm..wonder what that means..🤔
I've been here a long time and don't know Frank.I think OD is Tony.His post sound alot alike. 😀 Thanks buddy.😖

Reactions: Ridgerunner Vol
If you don't know Frank then are you really here?
giphy.gif

What I can tell you is, is that it’s gone from shutting his recruiting down to more of a opening from this morning.
UPDATE: When I reported the last time, I mentioned this in my other update. I can tell you this morning from what is going on, the Memphis trio, Big O, and Small and Trey Smith and Jerome Carvin has got him to back off till Feb. They will meet on Sat. for lunch, and to try and convince him to flip to Tenn. It does sound encouraging at this point and time. There hasn’t been any lying by Hardy to anyone at all. What I said was, that he made a quick decision to fast is what I’m hearing, and now he wants to take another look at Tenn. I repeat that he has backed off from signing early, because of this situation.

What I can tell you is, is that it’s gone from shutting his recruiting down to more of a opening from this morning.
UPDATE: When I reported the last time, I mentioned this in my other update. I can tell you this morning from what is going on, the Memphis trio, Big O, and Small and Trey Smith and Jerome Carvin has got him to back off till Feb. They will meet on Sat. for lunch, and to try and convince him to flip to Tenn. It does sound encouraging at this point and time. There hasn’t been any lying by Hardy to anyone at all. What I said was, that he made a quick decision to fast is what I’m hearing, and now he wants to take another look at Tenn. I repeat that he has backed off from signing early, because of this situation.
Calhouns?

VN Store

Back