'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Sleegro

5⭐❤, Champion of Life, Brick, Realist
As long as you've been here...and you have to ask that question..really? 😁
Right. If nobody engaged with people who were full of crap nobody would talk to him. Zing.
@drvenner I forgot to tag you so you'd get a notification that I'm talking about you.

Last edited:

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
Update: I will know by Sat. or Sun., if he flips or not. What I’m hearing is pretty good news thus far, and they continue to work on him, and a few others. What I can tell you is, is that it’s gone from shutting his recruiting down to more of a opening from this morning. Auburn fans are starting to rewatch this one, because I know and they know that, it isn’t over. He wants to make sure that he goes to the right place, and he did commit to Auburn in a rush judgement, but from what I’m hearing, is that he is relooking at Tenn. The Memphis trio and others will have lunch with him this weekend. I can tell you that a name has popped up leading the charge is Trey Smith. So, I’ll try to get other names later on. The coaching staff is still at it with him, and hasn’t given up.

White Bread

Update: I will know by Sat. or Sun., if he flips or not. What I’m hearing is pretty good news thus far, and they continue to work on him, and a few others. What I can tell you is, is that it’s gone from shutting his recruiting down to more of a opening from this morning. Auburn fans are starting to rewatch this one, because I know and they know that, it isn’t over. He wants to make sure that he goes to the right place, and he did commit to Auburn in a rush judgement, but from what I’m hearing, is that he is relooking at Tenn. The Memphis trio and others will have lunch with him this weekend. I can tell you that a name has popped up leading the charge is Trey Smith. So, I’ll try to get other names later on. The coaching staff is still at it with him, and hasn’t given up.
What happened to meeting today?

TlM

Preferred Walk-On Poster
No you won't.

bignewt

VN's Resident Windbag
Lab Rat
I can’t tell you if it is today, all I know, I’ll know if he flips by Sat. evening, or Sun. morning. I’m going to try and find out if it is today though.
I'll say this, if Hardy flips and we find out it was because of the other recruits in our class, I'll never doubt OD again.

sspineda

Til the day I die
Find someone who loves you the way OD loves the "comma" button on his keyboard.

Ulysees E. McGill

Chargervol is my homeboy
Bless your heart..

VN Store

Sponsors