'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Sounding like we wonā€™t be able to flip anyone
2c16e9128cbd075a54484d0d6637aec0.gif

Update: I will know by Sat. or Sun., if he flips or not. What Iā€™m hearing is pretty good news thus far, and they continue to work on him, and a few others. What I can tell you is, is that itā€™s gone from shutting his recruiting down to more of a opening from this morning. Auburn fans are starting to rewatch this one, because I know and they know that, it isnā€™t over. He wants to make sure that he goes to the right place, and he did commit to Auburn in a rush judgement, but from what Iā€™m hearing, is that he is relooking at Tenn. The Memphis trio and others will have lunch with him this weekend. I can tell you that a name has popped up leading the charge is Trey Smith. So, Iā€™ll try to get other names later on. The coaching staff is still at it with him, and hasnā€™t given up.

Update: I will know by Sat. or Sun., if he flips or not. What Iā€™m hearing is pretty good news thus far, and they continue to work on him, and a few others. What I can tell you is, is that itā€™s gone from shutting his recruiting down to more of a opening from this morning. Auburn fans are starting to rewatch this one, because I know and they know that, it isnā€™t over. He wants to make sure that he goes to the right place, and he did commit to Auburn in a rush judgement, but from what Iā€™m hearing, is that he is relooking at Tenn. The Memphis trio and others will have lunch with him this weekend. I can tell you that a name has popped up leading the charge is Trey Smith. So, Iā€™ll try to get other names later on. The coaching staff is still at it with him, and hasnā€™t given up.
What happened to meeting today?

No you won't.

Reactions: sport3500 and KBVol
I canā€™t tell you if it is today, all I know, Iā€™ll know if he flips by Sat. evening, or Sun. morning. Iā€™m going to try and find out if it is today though.
I'll say this, if Hardy flips and we find out it was because of the other recruits in our class, I'll never doubt OD again.

Find someone who loves you the way OD loves the "comma" button on his keyboard.

Bless your heart..

Reactions: KBVol

VN Store

Back