'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Auburn expects 4-star DL commit Jay Hardy to sign with the Tigers next week. There had been some speculation he may wait until February. While things always are subject to change, this is where things stand as of today.
- Auburn 247

Was working at a restaurant in college. Saw a lady, who looked like a regular, mound her plate up with carbs, proceed to create a lake of Ranch upon it. Then look both ways before extending her tongue, elongated, the tongue then washed the ladle clean of it's Ranch. Subsequently, satisfied and content the well fed lady rested the ladle back to its home on the Salad Bar.

I'm kinda weird about stuff like that. I ran towards the ranch before anyone could vomit. and put a new one out there. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Humans are disgusting, nasty creatures aren’t they.......

Was working at a restaurant in college. Saw a lady, who looked like a regular, mound her plate up with carbs, proceed to create a lake of Ranch upon it. Then look both ways before extending her tongue, elongated, the tongue then washed the ladle clean of it's Ranch. Subsequently, satisfied and content the well fed lady rested the ladle back to its home on the Salad Bar.

I'm kinda weird about stuff like that. I ran towards the ranch before anyone could vomit. and put a new one out there. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

We were at the Loveless Café a few years ago for breakfast and were sitting near the little room where they used to have the table set up where they would have the buffet set where they kept biscuits, jams, etc. It was cold weather, and I watched the couple sitting next to us (rather large people) get up to leave,, and the woman put on her big overcoat, walked over to the buffet, and proceeded to cram literally every biscuit on the table into the pockets of her coat. The waitress had just brought out a plate staked high with bullet biscuits and that woman took every one of them. LOL.

Probably the same lady!

Reactions: Jackcrevol
We were at the Loveless Café a few years ago for breakfast and were sitting near the little room where they used to have the table set up where they would have the buffet set where they kept biscuits, jams, etc. It was cold weather, and I watched the couple sitting next to us (rather large people) get up to leave,, and the woman put on her big overcoat, walked over to the buffet, and proceeded to cram literally every biscuit on the table into the pockets of her coat. The waitress had just brought out a plate staked high with bullet biscuits and that woman took every one of them. LOL.

CAAARRRBalicious!

@Bassmaster_Vol @nicksjuzunk

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Lol. I was at a Shoney's for a National Guard Christmas breakfast with my unit about 15 years ago. I personally witnessed a lady pick up the spoon in the butter, tap it on her plate, run her finger down the spoon to get the butter onto her plate, and then proceed to triumphantly return the spoon to the tub of butter. I turned around, went back to my table, and grabbed a biscuit from Hardee's once we were released.
giphy.gif
It’s not any safer coming from the kitchen made to order.....I believe in the motto if it doesn’t kill me..... it only makes me stronger.

So how do the Memphis guys get together with Hardy, who is all the way in Chattanooga, for lunch? Who's driving? Is Hardy making the 6 hour drive or are the Memphis guys driving to him? Are they meeting in the middle? Is @Atlanta VOL loaning them their private plane? How does this work exactly? That's a long way to go for a lunch meet up.
Kids don’t do lunch like you and I used to do lunch. With kids these days, meeting up for lunch means all parties are snapchatting each other from different restaurants.
😎
GBO!!

“The Memphis quad will be riding their bicycles from Memphis to Chattanooga on early signing day to attempt to block Jay Hardy from signing early with Auburn” OD probably

"If they can't run all the way non-stop then don't want because that shows they won't give their all for UT."

Random FF poster probably

It’s not any safer coming from the kitchen made to order.....I believe in the motto if it doesn’t kill me..... it only makes me stronger.
Being in the beer business and strolling in through back doors unannounced, like you own the place, straight into the kitchens, you Would not believe some of the things I’ve witnessed! You would never eat at 75% of the restaurants around the Knoxville area again!
GBO!!

Being in the beer business and strolling in through back doors unannounced, like you own the place, straight into the kitchens, you Would not believe some of the things I’ve witnessed! You would never eat at 75% of the restaurants around the Knoxville area again!
GBO!!
Yeah and they are worried about buffets lol

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

Should of called her out on it.

VN Store

Back