'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

So how do the Memphis guys get together with Hardy, who is all the way in Chattanooga, for lunch? Who's driving? Is Hardy making the 6 hour drive or are the Memphis guys driving to him? Are they meeting in the middle? Is @Atlanta VOL loaning them their private plane? How does this work exactly? That's a long way to go for a lunch meet up.

So how do the Memphis guys get together with Hardy, who is all the way in Chattanooga, for lunch? Who's driving? Is Hardy making the 6 hour drive or are the Memphis guys driving to him? Are they meeting in the middle? Is @Atlanta VOL loaning them their private plane? How does this work exactly? That's a long way to go for a lunch meet up.
Skype lunch?

Meeting in Knoxville?

Meeting in Knoxville?
giphy.gif

Update to follow.. Dang, you’re impatient..

Shaddup and take your pain meds Bass.😂

In a world where Eason texts congratulations from the other side of the stage before Omari can even set the Mr Football award on the table...anything is possible Bass.

Believe my friend.

Actually, it was Frenchies idea, and then the Memphis trio decided to get Omari involved for this weekend. He is visiting Knoxville, and they are going to go and meet with him along with other guys.

Update: The Memphis trio and Omari will have lunch, sometime over the weekend with Jay Hardy. I’m hearing that there will be a couple of more football guys with them that had a scholarship from Tenn. I don’t have those names yet, but I’m working on them as I speak. Stay tuned for some fireworks between Auburn and Tenn over Jay Hardy, from what I’m hearing tonight.
Bless your heart..

Is the Memphis trio the guys that are committed or is it bbq pork, ribs and chicken tenders? My bad that’s the calhouns trio.

VN Store

Back