'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

DONT WANT!
move-forward-and-forgive-gif.gif

Update: The Memphis trio and Omari will have lunch, sometime over the weekend with Jay Hardy. I’m hearing that there will be a couple of more football guys with them that had a scholarship from Tenn. I don’t have those names yet, but I’m working on them as I speak. Stay tuned for some fireworks between Auburn and Tenn over Jay Hardy, from what I’m hearing tonight.

Update: The Memphis trio and Omari will have lunch, sometime over the weekend with Jay Hardy. I’m hearing that there will be a couple of more football guys with them that had a scholarship from Tenn. I don’t have those names yet, but I’m working on them as I speak. Stay tuned for some fireworks between Auburn and Tenn over Jay Hardy, from what I’m hearing tonight.
This is great news! @Big Gucci Sosa

😂

Boom! Story time!!!!!! Favorite segment of the evening

VN Store

Back