'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

After a couple more losses, a new coaching staff could be in the works. The wheels are coming off at Auburn.

What game has Auburn lost that they were supposed to win? @Florida? @ LSU? They have a severe case of over ego in their program. They should have lost to Oregon. Probably will to Ga & Bama.

Dude ain’t coming here, don’t care what anybody says about it. Clowning on UT on social media.

I’m honestly confused by the whole situation.

Kid was retweeting all the Tennessee recruits who were telling him to come to Tennessee and about how their visits were good.

Stated to multiple people he was going to go to Tennessee and then all of a sudden chooses Auburn and is now retweeting all the hate he is getting?

Just very confusing lol.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

Kid was retweeting all the Tennessee recruits who were telling him to come to Tennessee and about how their visits were good.

Stated to multiple people he was going to go to Tennessee and then all of a sudden chooses Auburn and is now retweeting all the hate he is getting?

Just very confusing lol.
He's probably more confused than we are.

Just very confusing lol.
I don’t know either, but judging his posts on IG and Twitter. He has some major issues with UT.

Just very confusing lol.

No its not. Auburn gave his dad a 💩ton of money for his son to go to Auburn

Reactions: barrylee

VN Store

Back