'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Fans will never understand that recruits read these boards....
giphy.gif

Atlanta Vol is legit - obviously - and should be treated as such.

But #1: when you’re that close to the situation you can get tunnel vision and #2: people lie and things change.

Hardy is a 17 year old kid. It can be hard to do anything other than tell all these coaches and boosters exactly what they want to hear at that age.
Maybe but no excuse for his parents..

Gotcha, so "some"?
Because we got a huge tendency on this board to always remember it as "I was the only one saying" and it's never even close to true😅

Definitely some and closer to most. I don't really get your point other than that but rock on, rocker.

I know he says he's 100% committed, but is this one truly over? I think we keep trying. Regardless, we will be fine.

Fans will never understand that recruits read these boards....
Who gives a sh!t. If he commits to Auburn, a glorified cow pasture, and then comes to read a Vol message board then the kid has skin as thin as Kevin Durant. Good look to you and your fam at Trailer Park U. And tell the kid to stay away from those house parties down there. Like forreal forreal

I hope UGA and Bama kill Auburn and they lose their bowl and Malzahn gets fired, and then we win out and both end up at 8-5. How fitting would that be?
Not going to go that far. A few kids picking Auburn will never have me pick UGA or BAMA to beat them. I hope they boat race both, but at the end of the day, Auburn is still a trash school.

I could see him changing his mind. I bet Gus gets fired at year end. He will lose to Bama and Georgia and the Auburn fans will be done. They are already talking about it on Full ride and other shows that the people at Auburn for some reason do not want Gus around. I hope this was just a reactionary commit to a school he just visited.

Couple things...

Right now, arguably one of Jeremy's 'strengths' is his ability to recruit, and, be a defensive coach. Not sure who recruited Jay; but, ultimately it's on Jeremy as HBC as to who he signs. What i do know is you have a kid, 1 hr from Knox - at a position of need, dire need. You've gone and gotten several of top in state kids, you've positioned yourself well to close a solid group of defensive players in state. Kid has been to see us 8 times, 8.

Whoever or however this happened, its on Pruitt as battle captain. As an elite recruiter you've got to be prepared for negative recruiting. And it seems that we continually lose those battles.

If its Rocker, or his reputation. He has to go. We cannot continue to lose battles on Dlinemen. it's happened too often over and over.
so you don't know what happened or how, but are gonna make judgment on it?

k.

VN Store

Back