'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Fans will never understand that recruits read these boards....
Well if Jay Hardy is reading this then he knows why Volnation is ticked. Been to basically every game at Tennessee this year and only visits Auburn once knowing that Gus Malzahn is going to be fired at the end of this season when they lose to Georgia and Alabama. Lied to our coaches and players.

I mean, do kids even read message boards and forums anymore? Seems like they’re way more into contemporary social media these days.

I hope Hardy realizes that this reaction from the fans just comes from bigtime disappointment. He was wanted bad and now we know he was a silent commit. Just hard for fans sitting on the outside looking in to understand. If he's not totally locked in to Auburn, then hopefully he can ignore all of these negative reactions and really focus on all the great reasons why he wanted to go to Tennessee. Had he committed to Tennessee, then the reaction from Auburn fans would have been "oh well". There's no doubt he's wanted and needed way more at Tennessee.

Give it a month or so to play out. If Auburn loses to UGA and Alabama...like they should...there won't be a lot of shine on that program headed to the postseason. If Tennessee manages to win out, then there's going to be a lot of positive media that's hard to ignore. The momentum for both programs can change a lot over the next month and the effects will be felt by recruits.

Reactions: mvmercer
Well if Jay Hardy is reading this then he knows why Volnation is ticked. Been to basically every game at Tennessee this year and only visits Auburn once knowing that Gus Malzahn is going to be fired at the end of this season when they lose to Georgia and Alabama. Lied to our coaches and players.

Last visit to auburn burns us again
We should know by now what happens there

Dude, just stop with all the faux “I’m an insider bag man” crap. How many more times you gonna spew this crap and be wrong (again) before everybody on here just tell you yo stfu? Go away dude.

He better never go away. You have no idea who he is.

giphy.gif
I guess there were more attacks.

Reactions: TheMagnificantOne
Wow, happens every single time. Have no idea what goes on at the cabin besides large amounts of money exchanging hands, but something else has to happen. Peace out, kid.
Our instate kids have absolutely zero pride to play for the instate school. And don’t feed me any trash about we suck. We have showed clear progress the last few weeks, and our defense is becoming very very good.

Man VN gotta stop acting like these recruits owe us something... get over your selves we are not entitled to anything... this one we all would’ve like to got but good grief y’all acting like this the worst thing that ever happened... I’m still very excited about Tennessee football and missing a recruit won’t change that... we building the right culture so that I believe it does not matter who we get they will come into the program practice hard and develop... We will be okay

VN Store

Back