'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

giphy.gif

Now that this guys is a Vol I think we can admit we did indeed want him and he should be a 5 star but we will be looking for him to be dropped out of the top 250 in the next 6 months.

On a serious note, this kid can ball and I’m excited to see what he does for us. He strikes me as a 5 star talent and I think he will show that soon! GBO

Who was that OL that ended up at KY? Can’t remember his name. How has he done? Hope he enjoyed playing in Neyland last year!

From TN? I seem to recall a TN OL recruit that picked UK two years ago but can't recall who. Or are you thinking of Justin Rodgers, the borderline 5 star DL/OL recruit from Michigan who picked UK over us in Pruitt's last or second to last year. He plays on the DL but hasn't fully lived up to the hype.

Then there's also the Wade twins that Supercuts and crew pushed to UK. I really think that we only wanted one of them (Destin, I think) and we didn't want him bad enough to lie to his brother about possibly playing QB for us....and probably didn't think it was worth using two scholarships to get one player that probably wouldn't have been as high on our board if he wasn't a TN kid and even then I think he was more of a 2nd or 3rd tier recruit as a DB.

I don't think Heupel and staff has lost more than 1 or maybe 2 kids that they reallly wanted to UK and that was in year 1. We recruit a totally different type of player on offense and more elite kids on defense that aren't really considering UK. We will have to miss on our top positional guys on defense before we are really competing with them for kids.

Boo can here his name ring loudest on RockyTop! Boo! GBO!!!!!

I vote that we replace the Woo in Rocky Top with Boo. If not the entire time he is on campus then at least Halloween week games.

Also going to be some awesome NIL opportunities for Boo and tons of stuff around Halloween. Boo At The Zoo, Boo On The Avenue, The Boo And Slaughter Haunted House/Corn Maze/Hay Ride, Me And My Boo autograph signings on Valentines Day, BooHoo Auction (charity auction on Valentines Day for single ladies to bid on a date with Boo). Brew With Boo (if still on campus at 21 then a local bar or club can hire him to make appearances....too bad Bru McCoy will be long gone).

With him being a TN kid if he is as good as we think he can be then he will be in high demand.

Boom!!! SEC, you better get ready cause we just warmin’ up.

View attachment 557612

Wow, I forgot about this gif. What an absolute smokeshow.....beautiful, athletic, confident, playful and fun. All of the above make her off the charts sexy and she is much more curvy and feminine than many female track athletes. Thanks for reminding me about her.

VN Store

Back