'24 TN CB Kaleb Beasley (Tennessee)

Nate had 1 catch for 16 yards against Milton. Nate is more of a deep threat and Lipscomb hasn't had the time to set up deep shots for him against Milton and Thompson. He's also been covered by Dylan Lewis (Milton) and Tony Mitchell (Thompson).
Tony Mitchell was getting eaten up KJ Bolden.

Also, Mitchell is HUGE. no way that dude stays at CB. Stays he's about 6'1, but during the game they said he was up to 205.

But it's not a lean 205 for a CB anyway.
Still moved very well, but not for a CB.
Would guess he's a STAR or SS at about 220 one day...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Kid is a freak and is an amazing athlete. He excels in whatever he does and will blow up big time after this camp season. He already has the attention of the big time P5 schools and is camping with them as well as UT. He really balled at the Rivals camp and they raved about him afterwards. What we do at our BallHawk training is unmatched these why our kids get offers from everywhere.

I usually don't have any issue with you but the last sentence is pretty arrogant and implies that your training is the reason for the offers instead of the kid's talent.

I usually don't have any issue with you but the last sentence is pretty arrogant and implies that your training is the reason for the offers instead of the kid's talent.
Bruh lol
Today is August 29, 2022
You directly replied to any opinion he made on March 21, 2021 after a camp..🤪
Come.on man....
D1 hasn't commented in months.

Bruh lol
Today is August 29, 2022
You directly replied to any opinion he made on March 21, 2021 after a camp..🤪
Come.on man....
D1 hasn't commented in months.

Lol, I realize it was petty. I've never had much of an issue with DE1 but that post made me realize why others do. It's ridiculous. I have no issue with him advocating for kids NPA trains or being proud of what he does but that comment came off as taking credit for the kid's accomplishments and rubbed me the wrong way. Admittedly, my comment should have been made over a year ago but I rarely check threads of recruits past the current cycle.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
You're about to be internet assaulted by the Martinez and Burrell haters.
Oh I think we should give someone else a look as well at that position BUT some act like everything he does is terrible. Ppl freaking out about the TD he gave up. He had about as good of coverage as he could have on that diving catch, just was a perfect throw.

Reactions: Orange.
Oh I think we should give someone else a look as well at that position BUT some act like everything he does is terrible. Ppl freaking out about the TD he gave up. He had about as good of coverage as he could have on that diving catch, just was a perfect throw.
I agree with everything you said. I think he just needs to play more aggressively. I think he's playing not to get beat instead of playing to win right now. If that makes sense.

The problem is it seems like every big catch or 50/50 is usually on Burrell. He’s absolutely terrible, and hopefully him starting tonight is just a formality and Charles and Williams get a majority of the reps opposite Hadden. They need in game reps to get them ready for next week

VN Store

Back