'24 TN CB Kaleb Beasley (Tennessee)

Apparently Chattanooga is even better then Nashville according to buck

That’s kinda funny, but I wish/hope it were true. Those two areas of the state are good to UT. Knoxville area talent goes elsewhere when it’s rated high enough to do so.

Beasley , Spillmans and Lipscomb Academy beat Milton, GA 😃
17-7!

Milton was ranked top 15 OVERALL in the State of Georgia and 55th Nationally 👍🤔.

That's pretty damn impressive. I can't remember a Tennessee high school team ever beating a Georgia team of that caliber!
I will say milton lost a ton of their team from last year. They still are good but not like they were in previous years

Apparently Chattanooga is even better then Nashville according to buck
Chattanooga HS football is quite good. I bet Chattanooga metro puts up more D1 football players per capita than Nashville metro. Quite a bit is homegrown in the area but Baylor and McCallie use their boarding programs to supplement what is here in virtually every sport. It’s a running joke here that the locals’ children play through 8th grade and then the teams look entirely different in HS after new locals and the boarders are added to the mix.

Reactions: walkenvol
Kaleb Beasley also had about 10 tackles and the game sealing Int yesterday.

He SHUT DOWN Debron Gatling (A fellow 24 recruit that has bigtime offers)
😁. But of course "someone " tried actually to tell someone else this would happen😊
Go Vols!

Last edited:

😁. But of course "someone " tried actually to tell someone else this would happen😊
Go Vols!
We need to lock down Beasley, Spillman, and Carter by the time the spring game rolls around

Reactions: LittleVol
I believe we lead for Beasley and Spillman for sure. Hopefully Boo is the same
Having 5 big commits like that leading into the spring game would be huge for other recruits on campus for the game. If we’re coming off a 9-3 season that place will be packed. Especially with some of the EEs we will have playing

Reactions: norrislakevol
Chattanooga HS football is quite good. I bet Chattanooga metro puts up more D1 football players per capita than Nashville metro. Quite a bit is homegrown in the area but Baylor and McCallie use their boarding programs to supplement what is here in virtually every sport. It’s a running joke here that the locals’ children play through 8th grade and then the teams look entirely different in HS after new locals and the boarders are added to the mix.

Maybe per capita, but not overall.

The buzz: It looks like the early leader for Kaleb Beasley is Notre Dame. The four-star cornerback out of Nashville (Tenn.) Lipscomb Academy was back in South Bend over the summer and the Irish are trending. He likes Marcus Freeman, Mike Mickens, and what the Irish have to offer academically. Visits will take place this fall and he is expected back in South Bend for a game.
- Chad Simmons, On3
Simmons Scoop: Recruiting intel from the weekend

Go Vols!
Milton just ran the ball every play pretty much and OL couldn't block long enough for the explosive plays to happen. Debron made several big plays. Kaleb was also in great coverage on him. Debon had 7 catches for 69 yards. Kaleb's interception was 50 seconds before halftime, not the game sealer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
I mean it was perceived that we led for Beasley until literally 4 hours ago, when the Simmons article came out.

So what you’re saying is we don’t lead for him. So LV was wrong.

Just as he was a few posts before when he said Beasley had “about 10” tackles. He had 6.

Reactions: OrangeShade
Milton just ran the ball every play pretty much and OL couldn't block long enough for the explosive plays to happen. Debron made several big plays. Kaleb was also in great coverage on him. Debon had 7 catches for 69 yards. Kaleb's interception was 50 seconds before halftime, not the game sealer.
Mmmhmm😌

Edit:
It's just so surprising though. Someone said Beasley had stiff hips and basically got torched at a camp. By none other then Mr. Gatling of all people.

Then when they ACTUALLY played REAL FOOTBALL against each other...well you see the score🙄.

But who saw that coming?? (Blue font)

7 catches for 69 yards ain't bad. 2 of those plays were trick plays. He had one legitimate big play against Beasley.

Hey man you don't have to listen to anything from me about any player. You were wrong about Beasley and about Chandavian Bailey.

You do you.

Go Vols🧡

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
Should be a dandy Saturday night ...
Lipscomb Academy (Tenn.) vs. Thompson (Ala.)
9 p.m. ET on ESPNU from Thompson High School in Alabaster, Ala.
Lipscomb finished 13-1 last season on their way to the Tennessee 2A State Championship. On defense, the Mustangs feature top-100 2024 prospect Edwin Spillman and four-star cornerback Kaleb Beasley.
Thompson was also 13-1 last season, capturing their third straight Alabama 7A state title. The defense features five-star Clemson defensive line commit Peter Woods and five-star Alabama safety commit Tony Mitchell. The offense is anchored by recent Michigan state tackle commit Stanton Ramil (No. 207 in the On3 Consensus).

We don’t currently have him
You know what I mean. “We can’t let him get away” would’ve been better wording I guess. He’s an elite in state player at a position that we still need depth and talent at going forward. Plus I’m pretty sure he’s Aaron Beasley’s cousin

VN Store

Back