'24 TN CB Kaleb Beasley (Tennessee)

You going to come to Ga to watch any other games?
Maybe. Might try to go watch Denmark vs Milton later in the year to see Sham. A lot of my travelling for games is really going to begin next year it seems. Really wanted to go see Woodward vs McCallie at Finley Stadium this week but I think I'm going to go to FRA's game

Maybe. Might try to go watch Denmark vs Milton later in the year to see Sham. A lot of my travelling for games is really going to begin next year it seems. Really wanted to go see Woodward vs McCallie at Finley Stadium this week but I think I'm going to go to FRA's game
I live in the middle of the hotbed of Gwinnett County. Nephew plays for North Gwinnett , another crazy year for this county in football.

North Gwinnett looked really good in the Corky Kell
My other Nephew played on the State championship team that was loaded.....Burrell, Downs @ UNC, Goodson @ Iowa, Turner @ Michigan, Newsome @ Nebraska, Ericson at UGA.... WB told my nephew at a gathering a few weeks ago that UT was whipping UGA this year. Crazy to think that most of them were playing with Derrick Brown and his brother growing up too.

didnt do much last week either.
To be fair, first thing high school assistant coaches do when game planning is find the best player on the other side of the ball and run everything the opposite way most of the game. Could be a big reason Longwell got so much more action/stats

To be fair, first thing high school assistant coaches do when game planning is find the best player on the other side of the ball and run everything the opposite way most of the game. Could be a big reason Longwell got so much more action/stats

Wrong Spillman.

Edwin Spillman, who plays D, is the team’s leading tackler.

Nate Spillman, who plays O (and is committed), is showing 0 catches for 0 yards on the season. Not sure if he’s hurt or what? @allvolrecruiting any info on that?

Nate plays offense

Reactions: smokeyz1
Wrong Spillman.

Nate Spillman, who plays O (and is committed), is showing 0 catches for 0 yards on the season. Not sure if he’s hurt or what? @allvolrecruiting any info on that?

A little concerning, too. Hopefully, this isn't reflective of his potential, but good players should be standing out at this level. A lot of the season left, for sure, though.

Wrong Spillman.

Nate had 1 catch for 16 yards against Milton. Nate is more of a deep threat and Lipscomb hasn't had the time to set up deep shots for him against Milton and Thompson. He's also been covered by Dylan Lewis (Milton) and Tony Mitchell (Thompson).

Nate had 1 catch for 16 yards against Milton. Nate is more of a deep threat and Lipscomb hasn't had the time to set up deep shots for him against Milton and Thompson. He's also been covered by Dylan Lewis (Milton) and Tony Mitchell (Thompson).

Appreciate the info. I know HS online stats are always doody

Reactions: UTMVol76

VN Store

Back