'20 TN ATH Elijah Young (Missouri Commit)

Anybody have an update on this kid.... If we end up with a spot I would like to see him in Orange.... just have a feeling he will help out wherever he goes.... not an All Confernce, but at least a strong contributor.... love his balance and the way he generated YAC.... just don't have a clue what his opportunities really are...

Anybody have an update on this kid.... If we end up with a spot I would like to see him in Orange.... just have a feeling he will help out wherever he goes.... not an All Confernce, but at least a strong contributor.... love his balance and the way he generated YAC.... just don't have a clue what his opportunities really are...
Mizzou.

He doesn’t want to play for UT, he wants to leave town to attend college. UT has tried but there is still no interest on his part.

He doesn’t want to play for UT, he wants to leave town to attend college. UT has tried but there is still no interest on his part.

is it still Mizzou or if not who? Thought maybe a change of heart when he decommitted....

No, he was not going to be in UT's class. UT wasn't pushing hard before he committed to Mizzou, UT didn't try to flip him once he committed and UT hasn't pursued him since he decommitted. He does not have a committable offer from UT.
He did back in the spring, but not now.

Lol not entirely.a lot faster,bigger stat numbers,better in space and more agile.they both are indeed are identical in size regarding Both height and weight though.😁

Young is a much better player.
Only so many spots for this class and we need A LOT.

This guy could have been another Dennis Rogan for us...except faster

Reactions: UTSuave’
Young is a much better player.
Only so many spots for this class and we need A LOT.

This guy could have been another Dennis Rogan for us...except faster

The good ole days of having a Knoxville pipeline..another player I wished would have panned out was devrin young I went to Boys and girls club with him as a kid and personally knew him,still think he was under utilized and was playing out of position.i liked him better as a slot.Dev was better in open space when he has his speed and momentum already going.

Wronggggggggggggg..you must know or be related to him because you are salty 😂😂
Please don’t insult yourself with your lack of knowledge regarding this situation.

EY could have committed to UT when Chaney offered him, but he has never been very interested in staying home for college and attending UT.

I know it’s hard to accept but some kids just don’t want to be Vols. I certainly don’t like it either as this kid is a baller. I wish him well except for when he plays UT.

Please don’t insult yourself with your lack of knowledge regarding this situation.

EY could have committed to UT when Chaney offered him, but he has never been very interested in staying home for college and attending UT.

I know it’s hard to accept but some kids just don’t want to be Vols. I certainly don’t like it either as this kid is a baller. I wish him well except for when he plays UT.

He was offered on June 13th, 2017 originally before Chaney was even here though...:confused:

Elijah Young Timeline Events

Hey guys any update on this kid? Wondering if there’s a chance we can flip him before signing day.

Reactions: Sleegro

VN Store

Back