'20 TN ATH Darion Williamson (FSU Commit)

Excerpt from today's Jackson Sun piece: "Williamson said he is still a solid Tennessee commitment but said there is still interest from Memphis. When asked why he wasn't signing this week, Williamson said that it was a personal choice."

Reactions: LittleVol
He sees Holiday ...... says, “ I can’t catch him.”

Also...... I’m sorry, don’t @ me, but what does “git” mean?

Has he always been a WR? I ask because after watching senior season highlights only 3 routes beyond 5 yards downfield. I didn't know if that was due to QB or raw at the position.

Excerpt from today's Jackson Sun piece: "Williamson said he is still a solid Tennessee commitment but said there is still interest from Memphis. When asked why he wasn't signing this week, Williamson said that it was a personal choice."

Hopefully, he takes that Memphis offer

Reactions: PA Vol
Kid looks pretty raw. Not great coaches and / or no camping? may be the difference in him being ready to play and another 4-5 percentage points in his ranking

I mentioned this before but what is the difference between him and Litaker?
He was a Butch recruit Pruitt was never really interested in. Word was we did offer him a full medical scholarship in order to honor the offer, so to speak. But I guess he wanted to play that much, so it was mutual and he ended up with UT-Martin.

Sounds like we expect Williamson to be well recovered by next season.

Reactions: Sleegro
Thought he would just be a blueshirt. Unless someone else comes along unrecruited, he seems our last candidate to do so. Figure that's why they let Albright go ahead and sign.
Doubt we waste a spot in next year’s class.

Reactions: Sleegro

VN Store

Back