'20 TN ATH Darion Williamson (FSU Commit)

At least our avg recruit ranking will go up more. Pick up Wideman and we are probably around a .90 like last year or close, we get Wideman and Evans then it's deff up there.

Not trying at all, just seeing you repeatedly post all over about how that average is everything. Don't mean chit to me. We have an absolutely outstanding class as it is, whoever's we get on NSD is just butter on the cornbread.
Read the first part of my previous post. “For the star gazers”

Too busy pulling his head through the FSU sweater to “would like to thank Coach Pruitt and the other guy for recruiting me”.

I don't know how I feel about this. He most certainly would have redshirted, and had the chance to get bigger and stronger. Healthier. Could have come on in 2021 as a 6'3 225 lbs pass rusher on 3rd down. Very athletic rangy kid. Fast too

I think he'll do well at FSU. Hate to lose him, and he did stay committed for a long time. We neglected him, but we did put him on the radar too.

Some of our fans don't realize how well we are recruiting now. If we are in ANY other Power 5 conference, we're at least signing the # 2 class. But only 5th in then SEC.

VN Store

Back