Tiyon Evans needs to be the feature back.

This guy is the Juan Jennings of running backs. You could see he always wanted in and was always fighting for extra yards and trying to get his teammates/crowd pumped.

We need more of these guys.

Reactions: memtownvol
He and small are almost mirror images statistically. You have to have a good 1-2. I wish a 3rd RB would emerge.

Reactions: memtownvol
I'm not so sure I'm all for him over Small as much as you guys. They're both about the same to me.
Evans had 15 caries for 41 yards against Tenn Tech. He and Small have similar stats against Florida and BG.

For a freshman, Wrights not bad.
He didn't appear to be particularly well coached coming out of HS then lost his Sr year to Covid. He has talent but he hasn't shown running back skills yet. Not sure I've seen good vision out of him either. Some guys are just instinctive that way.

Hopefully they keep working him in and he develops.

Hopefully Heupel can find a center in the transfer portal or at least someone that is better suited for that position because we at least need someone that is better suited to come in if Cooper is out and we can't afford to spend a couple of years developing one.
I think the developmental center was/is Jackson Lampley but I have no idea where he stands in the depth chart.

Random, but didn’t Spraggins play center in HS? I figured he would get a shot and be pretty darn good. Oh well, I guess.

spraggins makes at least three blocks per set. he will jump on you just to get three blocks. anyone anti spraggins is not watching the games. make spaggins a center. a high motor guy.

The play the other night where he got his helmet knocked off and he didn’t quit battling and trying to run made me an even bigger fan of his. Love the effort he seems to play with.

I love the heart, but the brain has gotta function too. He was @ 2 steps away from a 15 yard penalty had he kept on.

The play the other night where he got his helmet knocked off and he didn’t quit battling and trying to run made me an even bigger fan of his. Love the effort he seems to play with.
I was a fan of him bodying that guy from TN Tech too. He’s got some dog in him for sure

Reactions: A.J.
Evans has been one of the standouts this year on offense. He should be our starting back receiving the majority of the carries. I like Jabari Small but believe Evans brings more to the table. Tiyon runs violently, moves the pile, and is tough to tackle. The guy has some swagger as well. Thoughts VN?

No doubt, I have thought this since the first game. He looks faster to me as well.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Told you guys Evans is a baller. Give him at least 20 carries against the shamecocks.

VN Store

Back