Tickets for Sale or Free

Would love to watch Vols in Nashville in a few weekends but those prices are insane. Can you still watch from parking garage or past left field?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Hello everyone, I know it's a long shot, but I am planning on taking my family down from Ohio the weekend of April 7-10 for the all vol weekend. If anyone has any idea where I may be able to pick up some tickets to one of the games I would greatly appreciate it. Not looking for free, more than willing to pay, I have 3 little boys who are dying to see the Vols in person.

Let me know if you get any answers, me and my son will come join ya!
We would like something like that too. It would have to be the Saturday game tho. My son has a game Friday night and practice on Sunday. Tournament starts that next week so blowing that practice off is out of the question.

Tickets for Ole Miss are scarce like UT. You can buy GA on their website, $15. Or you can go on stubhub and get them at various prices.

Tickets for Ole Miss are scarce like UT. You can buy GA on their website, $15. Or you can go on stubhub and get them at various prices.

I bought that general admission tickets, and if memory serves that means I’ll be sitting on the grass in the outfield, which sounds like a blast.

If any of y’all attend, I’ll be the bearded Tennessee fan with some curly flow out from under my cap imbibing amongst the Rebs out there!

Anyone have 4-8 good seats to Missouri Saturday night game? Celebrating my BDAY in knoxville with some guys who have never been to UT or Knoxville coming from Radford VA. Any idea how to get into a porch? MVP seats?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Anyone have 4-8 good seats to Missouri Saturday night game? Celebrating my BDAY in knoxville with some guys who have never been to UT or Knoxville coming from Radford VA. Any idea how to get into a porch? MVP seats?
From talking with the event staff both the porch and MVP is big donation.

VN Store

Back