Tickets for Sale or Free

I will say this here. My son and many of the Vols love working with kids. If you ever have a kid who wants to meet a certain player after a game, I will try my best to make it happen.
I got a little choked up witnessing Evan, Drew, Kirby, Redmond, and several others interacting with a special needs child, dressed in the fur coat and Daddy hat, after a game a couple of weeks ago. They truly were genuinely engaged and you could tell it made the young kid’s day (and his Mom’s). Great group of kids that were raised right.

Supplementing @preacherman20 ’s very kind offer, if you’re around Forest City, NC (around Asheville) this summer and want to see some summer college baseball, we have postgame autographs after our home games and you and your daughter could meet players from colleges all over the nation (including some Vols 😀). I’ll give you tickets. My business partner has a grandchild on the spectrum, so we try to support folks when we can. We’re the Forest City Owls. View attachment 438318
That's very cool.

How about I buy a set of season tickets and you can host a different kid every game?

Goodness, @txbo that’s kind of you. Let’s figure out how to make it work. Can you please email me (deleted) how I may contact you?

Last edited:
Reactions: vol66
Goodness, @txbo that’s kind of you. Let’s figure out how to make it work. Can you please email me rfrost1022 (at) gmail (dot) com how I may contact you?
Email sent. If for some reason you send me an email and don't hear back, please let me know on here. My IT director has become a cyber security nazi (with good reason) and lots of emails are getting filtered right now.

Long shot here, but live in the Nashville area and my son's dying to watch vandy v tennessee this year, but I can't bring myself to pay 300/ticket. If you all hear of anyone selling halfway reasonable tickets, please let me know!

Looking for one cheap ticket for 2 year old granddaughter for Sunday. Can be GA. Will pay Don’t really need seat but have to have ticket to get her in.

Reactions: volz2wallz
I need 4-6 tickets for Friday nights game. My son’s baseball team is playing in Knoxville and we’re trying to get all of them in. Does anyone have any? TIA

Do last years ticket holders get preferential choice on sec championship tickets?

I’m not sure, but I’m sure that this year’s season ticket holder’s will be in the mix too, I don’t expect to get lucky like last year. I am not a season ticket holder.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Does anyone have two seats available for tomorrow’s (March 19) noon game against South Carolina?

I know it’s late notice but I have 2 for tonight that I can’t make now. Just face value. Text me 865-659-4019.

VN Store

Back