Tickets for Sale or Free

I can only attend the Saturday game of the Iona series and have two tickets available for Friday Feb 25 and Sunday Feb 27; also, I will not be attending the Tech game on March 1. My two season tickets are in Section B. Unfortunately, I think I may have others during the season and I'll post them at the time.

Tickets are free to Volfans on two conditions: (1) You must be as loud and unrelenting as a Tennessee Legend and (2) You must be decked out as an unmistakable Vol fan. :)

Just sent 2 tix for the RI game. Only payment is a pic of you and your Grandfather enjoying Vols baseball. 👍
I believe only one of the tickets sent! And yes, I’ll gladly get a picture with my grandfather at Lindsey Nelson! Thank you so much I have some connections on the football side I will return the favor, thank you.

I believe only one of the tickets sent! And yes, I’ll gladly get a picture with my grandfather at Lindsey Nelson! Thank you so much I have some connections on the football side I will return the favor, thank you.
Hmmmm. It shows as successfully sent on my end. Had to send 2 separate emails With each ticket attached. Just resent 2nd email just to be sure. Enjoy The game!

I can only attend the Saturday game of the Iona series and have two tickets available for Friday Feb 25 and Sunday Feb 27; also, I will not be attending the Tech game on March 1. My two season tickets are in Section B. Unfortunately, I think I may have others during the season and I'll post them at the time.

Tickets are free to Volfans on two conditions: (1) You must be as loud and unrelenting as a Tennessee Legend and (2) You must be decked out as an unmistakable Vol fan. :)

If anyone wants my two tickets to tomorrow or Sunday's tickets with Iona or next Tuesday game with ETSU (I said Tech above), please email me at Volbackhomefromtx@yahoo.com with your mobile phone number. If the tickets are no longer available, I will email you and let you know at my earliest opportunity.

Free tix for Sat and Sun vs Iona Or Tues vs ETSU
2 pairs in Sec E

Last edited:
I have 2 tickets available (FREE) for Sun game vs Iona. Parking will be available in the parking deck but they are charging $10 this weekend due to a Lady Vols basketball game.

Last edited:
Younger players get two tickets and older players get four tickets. Plus I bought 2 season tickets. We have family and friends coming in that weekend I was trying to find some. They make 2&4 year old granddaughters have a ticket to come see Uncle Kirb. Plus girlfriend.

Younger players get two tickets and older players get four tickets. Plus I bought 2 season tickets. We have family and friends coming in that weekend I was trying to find some. They make 2&4 year old granddaughters have a ticket to come see Uncle Kirb. Plus girlfriend.

I never liked the fact that small children needed a ticket......

Email sent.
Enjoy the Sunday Iona tickets!

Still have today's Iona tickets. It's almost game time so I'm fearing these may go unclaimed. Also, if anyone is interested in ETSU for Tuesday, let me know.

Let's get a win this afternoon as I want to see the win tomorrow that clinches the series. GBO!

(Volbackhomefromtx@yahoo.com)

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back