Thompson-Boling Arena Thread

Where can you legally park if you do not have a parking pass? My parents bought tickets for our entire family and we do not have enough parking passes.

Unless something has changed since last season, parking is available in the lot directly in front of Neyland. It cost $20 at the Alabama game last season if I remember correctly.

Where can you legally park if you do not have a parking pass? My parents bought tickets for our entire family and we do not have enough parking passes.

McClung Plaza Parking Garage on Volunteer Blvd. has public parking ($10 if I remember correctly). Not to far, pleasant walk to the arena, and easy in-and-out.

Parking right beside Neyland on Tee Martin Drive is $10 per car and is a very short walk to the Arena. Parked there twice this year it is easy in and out.

Hey guys and gals, next Saturday will be my first game at TBA to watch the Florida game. Any tips to make the most of it?
Thanks in advance!
First time I was in TBA was class sign up in August 1990. Big and Crazy is what I thought.

This will be my first time in TBA. I purchased tickets in Section 313 row 3. I am seeing if anyone has any feedback as if these are decent seats. I could not afford lowers for the KY game. I know it is behind the goal but I thought only 3 rows up in the section was really nice compared to row 20 in corner of TBA. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Also, parking is easy on Tee Martin Drive? Or are there better options?

This will be my first time in TBA. I purchased tickets in Section 313 row 3. I am seeing if anyone has any feedback as if these are decent seats. I could not afford lowers for the KY game. I know it is behind the goal but I thought only 3 rows up in the section was really nice compared to row 20 in corner of TBA. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Also, parking is easy on Tee Martin Drive? Or are there better options?

There are 3 rows in the 200s so those are the 6th row up top. Those seats are fine.

Park at the AG Campus and ride the free shuttle.

Question: is section 325A row 4 better than 313 row 3?

313 overlooks the visitor's bench. 325 is on the TN end. I'd have to find a map of TBA to see exactly where the perspective is. 313 might be sitting around the opposing fans and 325 is fairly close to the students. But I think 325 might be closer to the skyboxes than the students.

Also, I was thinking you said Neyland Drive instead of Tee Martin Drive. A parking pass on Tee Martin would be a great spot. It's right next to and under Neyland Stadium.

What time should we be in the arena for a 1 pm tip? We want to see the pregame action with the light show and intros. We’re traveling a couple hours to get there so trying to determine what time to leave the house.

What time should we be in the arena for a 1 pm tip? We want to see the pregame action with the light show and intros. We’re traveling a couple hours to get there so trying to determine what time to leave the house.

They warm up about 30-45 minutes before the tip off and go to the locker room maybe 25 minutes before the start (they end with We All Fly). Then they come back out about 5 or 10 till (watch for the mean face trombone girl in the band on the jumbotron as Enter Sandman plays), they go through the layup lines for a couple of minutes, line up for the National Anthem (they'll have a really good singer to get the crowd rocking since it's KY) and then KY is introduced, then the lights dim, video plays on the big screens, and then the TN players are introduced about 2 minutes before the tip. Be in your seats at 12:45-12:50 to catch it all.

Mean Face Trombone Girl missed the last game. I think that she's a senior. Only about 5 games left in her career. I hope that she's local and returns as part of the alumni pep band when classes are out in December.

11:00 Free AG Campus shuttle begins
11:30 Gates Open
12:40 One Flies, We All Fly
12:56 National Anthem
12:58 Lights Out (TN intros)
1:00 Tip Off

Thanks for the advice. The shuttle over there was easy. The line to go back was insane though. We ended up catching an Uber to market square for food and drinks then an Uber back to the car.

Anyone have any idea when they will let season ticket holders know about capacity and if their seats will be moved?

Saw they will allow for students to go and sit in sections 128-130 as well which will be really nice
Does anyone know how many students will be allowed in? I’m assuming less that 3k season ticket holders will get an opportunity to go this year. Does this sound accurate to anyone else? Also, how many season ticket holders are there currently for basketball?

Does anyone know how many students will be allowed in? I’m assuming less that 3k season ticket holders will get an opportunity to go this year. Does this sound accurate to anyone else? Also, how many season ticket holders are there currently for basketball?
I heard 4000 roughly season tickets and 1000 students

VN Store

Back