Thompson-Boling Arena Thread

Any suggestions for mid-week games? Will be in town for business Tuesday and Wednesday. Any hotspots on those nights in mid february?

FYI multiple national radio shows remarked on the lack of blue in the arena Saturday.

What's the reason ncaa doesn't have tournament games here anymore? Obviously I understand Tennessee couldn't play at home

Thinking of taking my son who is just under a year old. Would he need a ticket for entry even if he sits in my or my wife’s lap?

I hope I never have to sit next to a one year old at a sporting event. But it probably wouldn't be as bad as the dumb $*** next to me at the USCjr game that was cussing every one of their fans that he saw leaving Neyland.

I hope I never have to sit next to a one year old at a sporting event. But it probably wouldn't be as bad as the dumb $*** next to me at the USCjr game that was cussing every one of their fans that he saw leaving Neyland.
Try sitting next to a crying baby from San Francisco to Charlotte. As soon as we touched down in Charlotte, he stopped.

Reactions: Thunder Good-Oil
What’s the closest available parking for b ball games? We don’t mind to walk a little bit but would like to park as close as we can. It’s for Ky game if that helps.

Also looking for after game place for late 30’s/early 40’s crowd for drinks.

What’s the closest available parking for b ball games? We don’t mind to walk a little bit but would like to park as close as we can. It’s for Ky game if that helps.

Also looking for after game place for late 30’s/early 40’s crowd for drinks.
Just park at AG campus free and ride free shuttle. Late drinks maybe try Barleys Taproom, stock and barrel, jig and reel, or casual pint

Lynyrd Skynrd is playing TB arena in May . I realize bb will be over.
Lynyrd Skynrd hasn't really been the same band since the plane crash that killed Ronnie Van Zant and others, imo. Can't believe that concert isn't in the Civic Auditorium

Where can you legally park if you do not have a parking pass? My parents bought tickets for our entire family and we do not have enough parking passes.

VN Store

Back