Thompson-Boling Arena Thread

I hope I never have to sit next to a one year old at a sporting event. But it probably wouldn't be as bad as the dumb $*** next to me at the USCjr game that was cussing every one of their fans that he saw leaving Neyland.

cardvolfan

I hope I never have to sit next to a one year old at a sporting event. But it probably wouldn't be as bad as the dumb $*** next to me at the USCjr game that was cussing every one of their fans that he saw leaving Neyland.
Try sitting next to a crying baby from San Francisco to Charlotte. As soon as we touched down in Charlotte, he stopped.

WesternNCVol

What’s the closest available parking for b ball games? We don’t mind to walk a little bit but would like to park as close as we can. It’s for Ky game if that helps.

Also looking for after game place for late 30’s/early 40’s crowd for drinks.

OrngeJuiceJones

What’s the closest available parking for b ball games? We don’t mind to walk a little bit but would like to park as close as we can. It’s for Ky game if that helps.

Also looking for after game place for late 30’s/early 40’s crowd for drinks.
Just park at AG campus free and ride free shuttle. Late drinks maybe try Barleys Taproom, stock and barrel, jig and reel, or casual pint

VN Store

Sponsors