This picture says it all....

sickemsmokey10

3ed4aad1-e122-4934-ba61-265279da4258.jpg

:eek:lol::rock:

uh, does, "the agony of defeat" ring any bells? It's passion, folks. If the roles were reversed and Lofton had missed a 3 to send it to overtime and he was anguishing on the floor, would anyone here be laughing at him? Doubt it.

got a little of the GI Joe, tough-love, smack-the-kid-for-spilling-his-milk thing going, eh? Oh, well. To each his own, I guess.

got a little of the GI Joe, tough-love, smack-the-kid-for-spilling-his-milk thing going, eh? Oh, well. To each his own, I guess.
I've got a little of the 18 and 19 year old kids are watching their best friends deal with fatal bullet wounds, concussion, and shrapnel from IEDs, at this very moment, thing going. These troops are taking this better than some of these 19 and 20 year olds are taking the results of a basketball game.

I have no problem with these guys being competitive and laying it all on the line. I have a problem with them breaking down and sobbing (this was not just one or two tears coming down his face. This was Singletary laying on the court acting every bit as mature as a 3 year old.)

uh, does, "the agony of defeat" ring any bells? It's passion, folks. If the roles were reversed and Lofton had missed a 3 to send it to overtime and he was anguishing on the floor, would anyone here be laughing at him? Doubt it.

No, I'd probably be in the floor with him.

VN Store

Back