This is why one day

I disagree, most highly talented basketball and football players have received extra benefits of some kind at least since a high school freshman. Boosters are instructed by coaching staffs on which players to go after and take care of.. Pruitt did not maintain the plausible deniability that is required everywhere except Alabama. He simply did not understand the Bama way does not work everywhere.
Those extra benefits could range from picking up a meal, or a shirt...you know what government employees are permitted to accept. All the way up to $100ks like our elected officials accept from lobbyists it’s how far you want to stretch

From a halftime lead to a 4 score blowout.
Roster talent matters.
It was always deceptively close. Their center hiked the ball into the endzone and we recovered right off the bat. They outgained us 2 to 1 and we couldn't sustain drives. That goal line stand was nice though.

Reactions: Remy
Why would the university not want those records made public? It was their rat killing.

Pruitt and all the other snakes are the ones that wouldn't want this exposed.

Unless we don't know the whole story.

Reactions: buckfama
Here is a surefire way, to not get fired for compliance violations. DO NOT OPERATE OUTSIDE OF COMPLIANCE. DO NOT ALLOW YOUR STAFF TO OPERATE OUTSIDE OF COMPLIANCE. The fault is ALL ON JEREMY PRUITT.
i dont understand how Jeremy's dumbassery is our fault. He made his bed.

The train wrecks, plural, in past at AD, present Chncellor et al is UT's fault.

Reactions: tbh
Pruitt’s innocent? Only detail that nets him money. This smacks of every VN legal expert predicting we’d end up paying Schiano. How’d that go?

Reactions: kcvols1
I still don’t understand how you can cheat so hard and still suck lol

Some people just can't cheat or lie very well. It's a talent that you are just born with.;) And it shows he can' evaluate talent and can't coach worth a damn.

5D7482F4-DD8B-48BE-B4BF-6A47EA576331.gif

We really should've known that Pruitt wasn't going to be the guy when we lost to Georgia State. That just CANNOT happen! Maybe in a year one situation when your coach is still trying to establish his culture. But not in year two! That was unforgiveable.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
We really should've known that Pruitt wasn't going to be the guy when we lost to Georgia State. That just CANNOT happen! Maybe in a year one situation when your coach is still trying to establish his culture. But not in year two! That was unforgiveable.
Yep, and the first game. That was my instant reaction but the fool's gold winning streak at the end of 19 over mediocre teams sucked me back in. Kentucky this year was the nail in the coffin though.

Some people just can't cheat or lie very well. It's a talent that you are just born with.;) And it shows he can' evaluate talent and can't coach worth a damn.

5D7482F4-DD8B-48BE-B4BF-6A47EA576331.gif
100% agree CJP was not ready for being a HC. He did know what talent looked like and was buying those players as hard as he could. Just like everyone else does. The team with the best athletes win the majority of the time.

I'm sure we don't. It would probably make a good movie one day.

You would think it being a public university that there could be a request made under the freedom of information act. But they will probably burn everything and bury the ashes.

VN Store

Back