This is train is picking up some steam!

Nope. If any of those things happened I wouldn't bitch. Reality is none of those things Will happen with this staff
Sounded to me like you were bitching about other fans bitching...I think you were bitching...Anybody else think he was bitching? because I really really think he was bitching.

Sounded to me like you were bitching about other fans bitching...I think you were bitching...Anybody else think he was bitching? because I really really think he was bitching.
I think you misunderstood I think fans have every right right now to complain. It's the sunshine pumpers I take issue with

Revising your previous expectations because they aren't met is a terrible way to go through life.
My expectations have always been 7-5 for this season. Football is not my life. I enjoy football, but my life does not revolve around worrying about what a group of 18-23 years old do.

Reactions: tbh
My expectations have always been 7-5 for this season. Football is not my life. I enjoy football, but my life does not revolve around worrying about what a group of 18-23 years old do.

So you didn't expect Pruitt to have the team prepared to win against the likes of Georgia State and BYU? Regardless of what else happens this season, you didn't expect that prior to 8/31?

Whoa... whoa... whoa, slow that thing down. Some think we are about to go off the rails.
trainwreck1.jpg
Fun fact: I was actually on that train. That was still more enjoyable than this season.

I'd love for the Sunshine Pumpers to post exactly which teams (real SEC Teams) they expect us to beat this year. This way every time they pump sunshine, we could quote them, maybe this would help them to seek counseling or stay off the drugs, whatever. But these predictions of a bowl game, and a 7 or 8 game winning season seem like lunacy. Just the list of expected wins, and please do not include Bama, or GA on the list.

It’s funny how all the negative Nancy’s are super quite now. Sad thing is they are sitting there hoping we screw up just so the can be “right”.
I hope we kick the damn criminal out of the Florida convicts but I think honestly most SEC opponents can name the score and hit it.

I think we should worry about beating coaches like Will Muschamp (7-0 against Tennessee) before we claim that we're picking up steam.

Happy for the win today. Still a lot of football left to play.

Reactions: I40flyer
I’m watching Alabama vs USCjr right now. Alabama unstoppable. We would need to hit the lottery on a 1st round draft quality QB and two or 3 top ten classes to catch up.

Also that transfer RB for USCjr from Clemson is legit. The freshman QB for USCjr is a baller.

What if I told you we went and hired one of the best defensive coordinators in the game. What if I told you we went and got one of the best offensive coordinators in the game? Imagine having both at the same time. This program is picking up some steam and this fan base needs to buckle up for the ride because we are going to do nothing but get better all year. Do we have the best QB in the SEC? Nope. But what we do have is a QB that can be serviceable if Pruit can get his defense rolling. He has a big problem though. He had to throw true freshmen out their that weren’t ready. He knew the only way he could get them ready for SEC ball is to throw them in the fire. We are young! The talent is getting coached up. We get Bituli back this week who was not only our leading tackler but the QB of this defense. Thompson will probably be back by next week. Once Chaney and Pruitt get full rosters of 4&5 star players they will do what they have always done. WIN. Be patient and enjoy the ride. Wins will come but we are going to have to take the lumps as they come. #GOVOLS!
I agree

Stop..... stop with the negativity! JG is not what we need, its rather obvious..... I still support the guys, I've seen in my mind that they are playing tough, at least the last two games.... so stop trolling, stop trying to get ckickbait on here. Be positive, and be certain to water you daisies, they need water too

Go Big Orange! F the Gators!

VN Store

Back