This fan base is just embarrassing

see what a quality hire can do...

This is an excellent case study:

Ohio State went from 12-1 and #5 in 2010;
To 6-7 and terrible in 2011;
To 6-0 and ranked #8 in 2012.

What changed?

Coaching.

i wonder how many VOLS fans would like to have URby here? what say you thread? better yet, Petrino or Urby....which is the lesser of two evils?

the old adage is true,
you get what you pay for

+1

If you hire a coach and pay him less than 95% of the coaches in your conference, then expect to lose 95% of the games that mean anything. I would think ole Dools is right in line with that figure. Loses about 95% of the ones that matter. I guess we can thank Hamilton he did not hire Doolander and decide to pay him upper SEC type money. 2 million seems like it is about 1.5 million more than he is worth. Maybe LaTech had it about right paying the man 750,000 to coach AND be the AD.

If I was to win the lotto I would spend half of my 300 or so mil to hiring coaches for UT. Good investment?

Only if your going to be paid some sort of % of the total take from the football program when they start winning again. It would not take 150 million. UT is not greedy, 15 million should get things going in the right direction. :)

On the Ohio St comment, Big 10 has to the worst conference I have ever seen. They are letting a 55 man Penn State team run through that conference.

If I was to win the lotto I would spend half of my 300 or so mil to hiring coaches for UT. Good investment?

First of all, to win 300, the lotto has to be over 600. And second, that is the absolute STUPIDEST thing that I have ever seen.

But, if you want to do that, you go right ahead. How about donating half of it to the academics side, getting your points and sky box, and let the AD handle the coach?

Wondering how you feel about this commment now?

How does UT lost and not even play....USCjr takes Georgia to woodshed.

-Georgia message boards are literally hoping we will fire Dooley, saying he is creating a dynasty here and will be a force to be reckoned with. And our fans are showing how stupid they are by wanting to stop the progress, fire the coach, and start over.

-All year our QB has been hearing "he doesn't care, he doesn't care about this program, he's a punk". Go watch his interview last night. He was torn up over this loss. He played his heart out and fought until the last minute. And our fans are STILL trashing him! Wtf???? Are y'all serious???

-"We haven't beat a ranked team, we have a losing record in conference, we can't beat our rivals". Why are we ignoring the facts just for the sake of crying? The SEC has 5 teams in the Top 10 right now. Guess how many of them are on our schedule..... FOUR. Let me say that again...... FOUR. It was the same thing last year.

-Speaking of "how bad Dooley sucked last year"...... did we forget about having to resort to our 3rd string QB? Did we forget about losing our best receiver? Did we forget about Poole playing hurt all year? Did we forget about having to move our best corner to safety where he probably doesn't belong? Did we forget losing our best safety before the season started?

-The SEC is the best it's ever been. Our rivals are the best they've ever been. We are in the middle of a 5 year (realistically) rebuilding job and we showed a DRAMATIC step in the right direction by going toe to toe with the #5 team on their own turf.

We planted a flag and demanded our respect last night. The world isn't laughing at UT right now. The world is laughing at its fan base. You crybaby's are embarrassing and bring nothing to the past and future glory of this program. I honestly thought I would finally see us all rally together after what we saw last night when I got on this board this morning. All I saw was more crying and irrational talk. It's straight up humiliating that I proudly say I am a fan of one of the greatest programs in football history, and I get to be associated with this level of crybaby little girls.

Flame away but I'm just keeping it real.

I couldnt agree more!:good!: Those "so called fans" need to quit posting their high school immaturity on here saying"Bray sucks, Fire Dooley!" etc.. its ridiculous. VOLFORLIFE! Great post!

I know it was crazy. Our defense just stood there and Murray walked up and handed them the ball. I think he's just a really nice guy.

Comments like this show "off the charts" levels of ignorance.

Do you even watch football?

Smh you said my comments show ignorance while your head is shoved too far up Dooley's *** to notice we're not playing up to our ability, and that's where imo he's just an average coach. So I guess you'll just see at the end of the season :focus:

VN Store

Back