This fan base is just embarrassing

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
-Georgia message boards are literally hoping we will fire Dooley, saying he is creating a dynasty here and will be a force to be reckoned with. And our fans are showing how stupid they are by wanting to stop the progress, fire the coach, and start over.

-All year our QB has been hearing "he doesn't care, he doesn't care about this program, he's a punk". Go watch his interview last night. He was torn up over this loss. He played his heart out and fought until the last minute. And our fans are STILL trashing him! Wtf???? Are y'all serious???

-"We haven't beat a ranked team, we have a losing record in conference, we can't beat our rivals". Why are we ignoring the facts just for the sake of crying? The SEC has 5 teams in the Top 10 right now. Guess how many of them are on our schedule..... FOUR. Let me say that again...... FOUR. It was the same thing last year.

-Speaking of "how bad Dooley sucked last year"...... did we forget about having to resort to our 3rd string QB? Did we forget about losing our best receiver? Did we forget about Poole playing hurt all year? Did we forget about having to move our best corner to safety where he probably doesn't belong? Did we forget losing our best safety before the season started?

-The SEC is the best it's ever been. Our rivals are the best they've ever been. We are in the middle of a 5 year (realistically) rebuilding job and we showed a DRAMATIC step in the right direction by going toe to toe with the #5 team on their own turf.

We planted a flag and demanded our respect last night. The world isn't laughing at UT right now. The world is laughing at its fan base. You crybaby's are embarrassing and bring nothing to the past and future glory of this program. I honestly thought I would finally see us all rally together after what we saw last night when I got on this board this morning. All I saw was more crying and irrational talk. It's straight up humiliating that I proudly say I am a fan of one of the greatest programs in football history, and I get to be associated with this level of crybaby little girls.

Flame away but I'm just keeping it real.

Reactions: 332 people
If I were a Georgia fan, I'd be thinking "I guess they are better, but we completely let them back in the game. It shouldn't have been close."

Reactions: 12 people
If I were a Georgia fan, I'd be thinking "I guess they are better, but we completely let them back in the game. It shouldn't have been close."

HOW DID THEY LET US BACK IN THE GAME? YOU FORCE turnovers. Its not like they were "here, have the ball (= " Good lord, some people.

Reactions: 47 people
I can't disagree with this at all.. I ran into an Alabama fan who shared similar sentiments about our coach and team. Just be patient. I think we are on the right track.

Reactions: 9 people
Not flaming, but you don't plant flags on losses, and the SEC is always awesome... has been for decades, no matter what the biased big ten media told ya in the eighties and nineties.

Reactions: 5 people
It's really more of the pedestal that most of the people on this board have put the team and players on. Ie, going 10-2 this year, Bray is going to throw for 400 yds against Florida, etc. I don't wish for losses or anything, but I also have been realistic and was bashed when I predicted 7-5, and now everyone who said 10-2 are acting like they knew it all along. Suck it up, admit you were wrong and it'll be ok. But don't act like you honestly knew it when you were pumping sunshine so much.

Reactions: 7 people
I guess the defense did not helped create those turnovers that they "gave" us.

Yeah, some people. I don't get that. "They let us back in the game." Now, we clawed our way back in the game. All 3 turnovers were great plays by the D, and not bad plays by the O.

Reactions: 7 people
HOW DID THEY LET US BACK IN THE GAME? YOU FORCE turnovers. Its not like they were "here, have the ball (= " Good lord, some people.

Those hits should not have caused fumbles. The Tennessee defender didn't get a helmet/hand on the ball and they weren't bone-jarring hits. There were harder hits in the game that didn't cause fumbles, and Tennessee was lucky to get them in those spots on the field as well.

The INT was forced, but I bet it's still intercepted even if it wasn't tipped because it was a horrible decision by Murray to throw that ball out into the flat because Moore was positioned perfectly. Murray wasn't pressured into making the throw.

It's really more of the pedestal that most of the people on this board have put the team and players on. Ie, going 10-2 this year, Bray is going to throw for 400 yds against Florida, etc. I don't wish for losses or anything, but I also have been realistic and was bashed when I predicted 7-5, and now everyone who said 10-2 are acting like they knew it all along. Suck it up, admit you were wrong and it'll be ok. But don't act like you honestly knew it when you were pumping sunshine so much.

I said 8-4 or 9-3. Still possible. Most people were saying those. And we'll finish one of those. I don't know who was saying 10-2 but they're not technically wrong until we lose another game.

I'm proud of our team playing hard, mistakes hurt us but i believe we are only going to get better. GA was no slouch and we battled them for 60 minutes. People can say what they want Dooley has made this program better than it was. Let's go to Miss. St and kick some ass.

Reactions: 8 people
Those hits should not have caused fumbles. The Tennessee defender didn't get a helmet/hand on the ball and they weren't bone-jarring hits. There were harder hits in the game that didn't cause fumbles, and Tennessee was lucky to get them in those spots on the field as well.

The INT was forced, but I bet it's still intercepted even if it wasn't tipped because it was a horrible decision by Murray to throw that ball out into the flat because Moore was positioned perfectly. Murray wasn't pressured into making the throw.

Goodness. Just. Go away.

Reactions: 22 people
Let me get this straight....you're basing our "progress" on the fact that some ga fans (who love dooley as one of their own, btw) say that he's doing a good job? Or bama fans?

And people think your post is sensible? Wow.

So when we lose to MSU in two weeks, should we be enamored with dooley cause MSU people are nice to him? Dooley IS the most popular coach in the SEC for a reason.....

All I'll say is....we played LSU on the road tough two years ago, then proceeded to roll over for everyone else while continuing to get outrecruited by our rivals. Let's not act like keeping one game close is a significant thing.

Reactions: 5 people
They played better and for 60 minutes for once so I'm not ready to throw in the towel on the year yet, but to use the word "dynasty" and Dooley in the same sentence is laughable.

Reactions: 3 people

The INT was forced, but I bet it's still intercepted because it was a horrible decision by Murray to throw that ball out into the flat because Moore was positioned perfectly. Murray wasn't pressured into making the throw.

Dude, 95 percent of turnovers are considered luck. The hard hits usually never cause the fumble. I don't know why you can't understand this. Watch some NFL games today. The fumbles usually occur on regular tackles.

Reactions: 1 person
They played better and for 60 minutes for once so I'm not ready to throw in the towel on the year yet, but to use the word "dynasty" and Dooley in the same sentence is laughable.

Can't say that yet. Right now it seems that way. But he goes 9-3 this year, he could start one.

VN Store

Back