This fan base is just embarrassing

Since you want to throw out so many excuses, Georgia could of easily blown us out this year! They gave us 21 points off stupid turnovers. Maybe improvement wasn't the greatest word, Dooley has shown improvement to the program, he got us back on our feet, but now we've basically hit a plateau. And the worst part is the way we've been losing, we had Florida beat, and we just blew it in the second half. Georgia game we looked like complete **** and they gave us a lot of points to make the game close at the end. Dooley just doesn't know how to win in my eyes. Not to mention he blew 2 games his first season too

You need to get a book about football and read it.

Since you want to throw out so many excuses, Georgia could of easily blown us out this year! They gave us 21 points off stupid turnovers. Maybe improvement wasn't the greatest word, Dooley has shown improvement to the program, he got us back on our feet, but now we've basically hit a plateau. And the worst part is the way we've been losing, we had Florida beat, and we just blew it in the second half. Georgia game we looked like complete **** and they gave us a lot of points to make the game close at the end. Dooley just doesn't know how to win in my eyes. Not to mention he blew 2 games his first season too

Why don't we have a facepalm smiley?

Why don't we have a facepalm smiley?

facepalm2.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I know it was crazy. Our defense just stood there and Murray walked up and handed them the ball. I think he's just a really nice guy.

Comments like this show "off the charts" levels of ignorance.

Do you even watch football?

So...I see you ignored my last request so I'll ask again, where is a link to those UGA boards where they were all doing some serious Derek Dooley worship?...I can't seem to find any like that...Maybe its the invisible one in your head you read huh?...I bet it was :yes:

So...I see you ignored my last request so I'll ask again, where is a link to those UGA boards where they were all doing some serious Derek Dooley worship?...I can't seem to find any like that...Maybe its the invisible one in your head you read huh?...I bet it was :yes:

I honestly don't know. The thread was being read to me by the Georgia fans I was riding with on the way home (fans that agree that Dooley will end up creating a beast of a program if he's given time). Go ahead and call me a liar if you want it seriously won't bother me. The 'canes are pretty close to you if you feel like you'd be happier cheering for them. They would only lose to Dooley's UT team you cry so much about by a couple of touchdowns.

Props on going so far out of your way to cry btw.

Last edited:
I honestly don't know. The thread was being read to me by the Georgia fans I was riding with on the way home (fans that agree that Dooley will end up creating a beast of a program if he's given time). Go ahead and call me a liar if you want it seriously won't bother me. The 'canes are pretty close to you if you feel like you'd be happier cheering for them. They would only lose to Dooley's UT team you cry so much about by a couple of touchdowns.

Props on going so far out of your way to cry btw.

Ok...You sir are a LIAR! :yes:

Reactions: 1 person

I will say that by your argument Georgia fans are "trashing Dooley". Would be kind of stupid to trash a coach that just took his unranked team 15 rounds with your #5 in the country undefeated team......

No let me rephrase that....A pathetic liar who has to make up stuff for attention...You are a sad little man...Thanks for admitting you are as such

-Georgia message boards are literally hoping we will fire Dooley, saying he is creating a dynasty here and will be a force to be reckoned with. And our fans are showing how stupid they are by wanting to stop the progress, fire the coach, and start over.

-All year our QB has been hearing "he doesn't care, he doesn't care about this program, he's a punk". Go watch his interview last night. He was torn up over this loss. He played his heart out and fought until the last minute. And our fans are STILL trashing him! Wtf???? Are y'all serious???

-"We haven't beat a ranked team, we have a losing record in conference, we can't beat our rivals". Why are we ignoring the facts just for the sake of crying? The SEC has 5 teams in the Top 10 right now. Guess how many of them are on our schedule..... FOUR. Let me say that again...... FOUR. It was the same thing last year.

-Speaking of "how bad Dooley sucked last year"...... did we forget about having to resort to our 3rd string QB? Did we forget about losing our best receiver? Did we forget about Poole playing hurt all year? Did we forget about having to move our best corner to safety where he probably doesn't belong? Did we forget losing our best safety before the season started?

-The SEC is the best it's ever been. Our rivals are the best they've ever been. We are in the middle of a 5 year (realistically) rebuilding job and we showed a DRAMATIC step in the right direction by going toe to toe with the #5 team on their own turf.

We planted a flag and demanded our respect last night. The world isn't laughing at UT right now. The world is laughing at its fan base. You crybaby's are embarrassing and bring nothing to the past and future glory of this program. I honestly thought I would finally see us all rally together after what we saw last night when I got on this board this morning. All I saw was more crying and irrational talk. It's straight up humiliating that I proudly say I am a fan of one of the greatest programs in football history, and I get to be associated with this level of crybaby little girls.

Flame away but I'm just keeping it real.

I for one are behind you all the way. Thank God someone besides myself thinks the same way!!!!!!

I also wish that the moderators would kick off these whinners as it does nothing but hurt our recruiting. Thats right,,,you are stupid if you don't think recruits read these forums.

Amen I agree. Some of our fans are terrible! Bunch of damn cry babies who complain on every little thing. People should support the coach no matter who. Nothing u say matters bc if it did then we would have a new coach every year and after every loss. Fulmer leaving was the worst thing that ever happened to this program. I'd like to smack
Every single person in the face who said its time for fulmer to go. Idiots. Hope ur happy. Look at us now

I for one are behind you all the way. Thank God someone besides myself thinks the same way!!!!!!

I also wish that the moderators would kick off these whinners as it does nothing but hurt our recruiting. Thats right,,,you are stupid if you don't think recruits read these forums.

*whyners

Amen I agree. Some of our fans are terrible! Bunch of damn cry babies who complain on every little thing. People should support the coach no matter who. Nothing u say matters bc if it did then we would have a new coach every year and after every loss. Fulmer leaving was the worst thing that ever happened to this program. I'd like to smack
Every single person in the face who said its time for fulmer to go. Idiots. Hope ur happy. Look at us now

In '05 the team was ranked top ten pre season and you know what happened, right? In '08, three years later he dropped a massive turd of a season again. What makes you think it would be great now with Fulmer as head coach?

-Georgia message boards are literally hoping we will fire Dooley, saying he is creating a dynasty here and will be a force to be reckoned with. And our fans are showing how stupid they are by wanting to stop the progress, fire the coach, and start over.

-All year our QB has been hearing "he doesn't care, he doesn't care about this program, he's a punk". Go watch his interview last night. He was torn up over this loss. He played his heart out and fought until the last minute. And our fans are STILL trashing him! Wtf???? Are y'all serious???

-"We haven't beat a ranked team, we have a losing record in conference, we can't beat our rivals". Why are we ignoring the facts just for the sake of crying? The SEC has 5 teams in the Top 10 right now. Guess how many of them are on our schedule..... FOUR. Let me say that again...... FOUR. It was the same thing last year.

-Speaking of "how bad Dooley sucked last year"...... did we forget about having to resort to our 3rd string QB? Did we forget about losing our best receiver? Did we forget about Poole playing hurt all year? Did we forget about having to move our best corner to safety where he probably doesn't belong? Did we forget losing our best safety before the season started?

-The SEC is the best it's ever been. Our rivals are the best they've ever been. We are in the middle of a 5 year (realistically) rebuilding job and we showed a DRAMATIC step in the right direction by going toe to toe with the #5 team on their own turf.

We planted a flag and demanded our respect last night. The world isn't laughing at UT right now. The world is laughing at its fan base. You crybaby's are embarrassing and bring nothing to the past and future glory of this program. I honestly thought I would finally see us all rally together after what we saw last night when I got on this board this morning. All I saw was more crying and irrational talk. It's straight up humiliating that I proudly say I am a fan of one of the greatest programs in football history, and I get to be associated with this level of crybaby little girls.

Flame away but I'm just keeping it real.

nice post...i think honestly, with all the social media that we have access to now, all the "crying" these days is just more visable than it was "back in the day" when UT was really bad.....back before alot of the young posters on message boards were born. I remember how bad things were in the late70's and parts of the 80s, and there was still alot of crying, there just werent radio shows, and message boards and twitter and facebook and youtube....ahem, cough cough...lol....to voice the crying. I miss those days in some ways.....Johnny Majors called all the "crybabies" the " Legions of the miserable"....i think ALL VOLS fans have done thier share of complaining, some just choose to be more vocal about it and some choose to be more stupid about it. The hard part is filtering the stupid ones out of the sensible ones. Also, i think alot of it is just the sign of the times. Johnny wouldnt have lasted as long as he did here in todays times. I personally hope DD succeeds and his here for years to come. I dont think a change is what we need, although it would be awful hard not to make a change if he doesnt atleast get to a bowl. that said, I cant wait to upset Bama and USC...GO VOLS

nice post...i think honestly, with all the social media that we have access to now, all the "crying" these days is just more visable than it was "back in the day" when UT was really bad.....back before alot of the young posters on message boards were born. I remember how bad things were in the late70's and parts of the 80s, and there was still alot of crying, there just werent radio shows, and message boards and twitter and facebook and youtube....ahem, cough cough...lol....to voice the crying. I miss those days in some ways.....Johnny Majors called all the "crybabies" the " Legions of the miserable"....i think ALL VOLS fans have done thier share of complaining, some just choose to be more vocal about it and some choose to be more stupid about it. The hard part is filtering the stupid ones out of the sensible ones. Also, i think alot of it is just the sign of the times. Johnny wouldnt have lasted as long as he did here in todays times. I personally hope DD succeeds and his here for years to come. I dont think a change is what we need, although it would be awful hard not to make a change if he doesnt atleast get to a bowl. that said, I cant wait to upset Bama and USC...GO VOLS

It doesn't look like anyone will last very long in 'todays times' as unrealistic as many are.

see what a quality hire can do...

This is an excellent case study:

Ohio State went from 12-1 and #5 in 2010;
To 6-7 and terrible in 2011;
To 6-0 and ranked #8 in 2012.

What changed?

Coaching.

Reactions: 4 people
see what a quality hire can do...

This is an excellent case study:

Ohio State went from 12-1 and #5 in 2010;
To 6-7 and terrible in 2011;