Things They Say - The Famous Quotes Thread

The Sheriff

WANTS THE SMOKE!
"If I had the power to turn back time, I would never use it. I'd think about it because then every moment that you go through means absolutely nothing, cause you can always go back and do it again and so it loses its flavor, it loses its beauty...when things are final, and you know moments won't ever come again... To be able to have the power to go back and experience those things. It's silly to me." - Kobe Bryant

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
"I give [this watch] to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all your breath trying to conquer it. Because no battle is ever won he said. They are not even fought. The field only reveals to man his own folly and despair, and victory is an illusion of philosophers and fools." - Faulkner

95 Vol Alum

Go Big Vols!
"I give [this watch] to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all your breath trying to conquer it. Because no battle is ever won he said. They are not even fought. The field only reveals to man his own folly and despair, and victory is an illusion of philosophers and fools." - Faulkner

VN Store

Sponsors