Things I'm mad about today

Maybe close to being one lesser, when my son was in the crib (about 2 months old?). I went to the bathroom, right off of the master bathroom and saw where my hubby threw his belt down in besides the commode, me being with little sleep of course, cussed him under my breath for not picking up after his self. Then I I saw the dam* belt move a little. I grab my son up and took him to the living room and grab our 22 hand gun (the sight was way off and I didn’t have a clue). I stuffed any cloth I could find underneath the the doors after I went in (idiot), I started firing at the the black snake. Never hit the dam* thing. After I called my MIL, she came over and killed it a shovel. She was a great MIL. 😂
Wow.......that was scary, but you did have a Great MIL.....I sure miss mine....she was my Girlfriend for sure and we would gang up on my husband......:p

Was doing a HIIT workout today and was in an interval segment. Move was a squat swim - jump squat while you circle your arms. I've done them before, but I think I pushed myself too hard with the speed level hurting the right shoulder.
WTF? Sounds like something Joe would like to see.

Reactions: Danl

VN Store

Back