Things I'm mad about today

In Georgia????????? Dear God in Heaven...
Yep. I had a friend get stung, he was apparently allergic, and got really sick. Luckily, I've never seen any in our house, but have outside. My inlaws had them inside bad, spent a lot of $ trying to get rid of them.

Reactions: GordonC
Hey I have got one better than that, about 4 or years ago or so there was a snake in my bedroom and my neighbor came
and killed it...........he told me to stand on one side of my bed with a mop in case it came out that way, but he killed it under my bed
with a two by four, it was just a black snake but anyway........its a jungle over here lol
Maybe close to being one lesser, when my son was in the crib (about 2 months old?). I went to the bathroom, right off of the master bathroom and saw where my hubby threw his belt down in besides the commode, me being with little sleep of course, cussed him under my breath for not picking up after his self. Then I I saw the dam* belt move a little. I grab my son up and took him to the living room and grab our 22 hand gun (the sight was way off and I didn’t have a clue). I stuffed any cloth I could find underneath the the doors after I went in (idiot), I started firing at the the black snake. Never hit the dam* thing. After I called my MIL, she came over and killed it a shovel. She was a great MIL. 😂

Maybe close to being one lesser, when my son was in the crib (about 2 months old?). I went to the bathroom, right off of the master bathroom and saw where my hubby threw his belt down in besides the commode, me being with little sleep of course, cussed him under my breath for not picking up after his self. Then I I saw the dam* belt move a little. I grab my son up and took him to the living room and grab our 22 hand gun (the sight was way off and I didn’t have a clue). I stuffed any cloth I could find underneath the the doors after I went in (idiot), I started firing at the the black snake. Never hit the dam* thing. After I called my MIL, she came over and killed it a shovel. She was a great MIL. 😂
My former mother-in-love was great. Not really her fault that her older son was such a doofus. 🤪

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Well, looks like it'll be tomorrow before she comes home. She said they have to tie off the stents, whatever that is, and they want to keep her tonight to make sure it doesn't spike anything to be safe. I get it, but still mad, I want her home. They're about to do it, so hopefully there's no issues.

So you shot a bunch of holes in the bathroom floor? 😐

Last edited:
Been aggregating Tiffany. Told her since she wasn't coming home and the girls are gone, I'm gonna drink her cough medicine and watch dirty movies😂😂. She'll be ready to whoop me!

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back