Things I'm mad about today

Sushi story...
I always refused to eat sushi when I was offered... GROSSSS!
Well one trip I was on in SanFran... I was again presented with the chance to try sushi... this was a tekamaki tuna roll. So I did, and I mean immediately I feel in love with sushi. We sat down at the table and I sample a lot of different types. Then whenever I travelled to Japan, I took in as much sushi as possible. And I can tell you today, there is zero comparison to Tokyo sushi here in the states... not even close. My buddy and I rang up a 600.00 sushi (some beers) at the hotel we were staying at in Tokyo.

I'm mad about my dream! We were in Gatlinburg in a cabin and I was on the deck. A huge grizzly started up the steps, and I ran inside. It was sniffing around and cocoa started barking and her and 2 cubs rushed inside. I had to shoot all 3, well fast forward. A few years later I was back up there, and this beautiful Indian with 2 kids was there. Somehow we ended up alone and she started seducing me. In the middle of it I noticed a scar like where I'd shot the momma bear. Then her 2 kids were there, and they both had scars where I shot the cubs, tgen they all turned into bears! I was running to jump on a train when I woke up! What tge crap!!

I'm mad about my dream! We were in Gatlinburg in a cabin and I was on the deck. A huge grizzly started up the steps, and I ran inside. It was sniffing around and cocoa started barking and her and 2 cubs rushed inside. I had to shoot all 3, well fast forward. A few years later I was back up there, and this beautiful Indian with 2 kids was there. Somehow we ended up alone and she started seducing me. In the middle of it I noticed a scar like where I'd shot the momma bear. Then her 2 kids were there, and they both had scars where I shot the cubs, tgen they all turned into bears! I was running to jump on a train when I woke up! What tge crap!!
You need help.

Too much Cap'n Crunch.

you have a guilty conscious

I’ve got to get up at 4 a.m. in the morning, and about to go to bed. What happened for you to lose your temper? (I may not respond until tomorrow sometime, but as someone once told me, I have two ears and thankfully one mouth).
It was really not a big deal, you know when you have two people with two different points of view you can get very passionate arguing your point, and that is
what happened, sometimes me and my co-worker have very different points of view on things and then we debate and then its over....so its all good :)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back