Things I'm happy about today

Edit from previous post: I’m happy because my daughter did NOT make the Deans List 2nd semester. She made the Presidents List, 4.0! Albeit at our arch rival that wears crimson (cough, gag). But very proud of her nonetheless for an outstanding freshman year. She surely gets it from her mother.

Edit from previous post: I’m happy because my daughter did NOT make the Deans List 2nd semester. She made the Presidents List, 4.0! Albeit at our arch rival that wears crimson (cough, gag). But very proud of her nonetheless for an outstanding freshman year. She surely gets it from her mother.

Congratulations to you and mother, and of course, your daughter.

Reactions: Vol737
I will finish my laundry room redo today. Just have to put in the baseboard and shoe. Walls and tile are done. Being without the washer and dryer for a week is a PITA.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Congratulations to her!

Reactions: Vol737
Ate my first home grown slicer tomato. It was as flavorful as the grape tomatoes. If the mockingbird doesn't peck holes in them all, it should be a good year.
I'm about to go on a rabbit shooting spree. They're trying to get in my stuff.

Reactions: MoodyVol
Just applied for classes to get started on finishing my bachelors. Got my associates back in 04. My company offers tuition reimbursement so I need to just bite the bullet and get it done. Looks like 83 hours will transfer so I am only 37 hours away. Hopefully start in the fall, but I technically missed the application deadline. However the website didn't have an option for spring classes, so we will see. Not looking forward to it, but I really need to get it finished. Plus it's "free" and even if something happens and I am not employed here anymore, tuition is only $184 per credit hour.

$

VN Store

Back