Things I'm happy about today

Our Executive Director retired a couple of weeks ago, I hated to hear that, she’s always been a mentor to me. Best boss I’ve ever had. Found out earlier, my cousin has been chosen to replace her. 😁. Worked there earlier in management and I know her heart is the right place for this.
That's boom worthy

My oldest just texted me some photos of me from 25 years ago. He found them while going through some of the Squadrons memorabilia. Wholly chit! Haha
I had some pics of me and the guys in my unit but I don't know what happened to them. Had a video that one of the guys shot in the phase dock at one time set to Welcome to the Jungle.

Reactions: malinoisvol
LCD screen broke on a Nikon D3300 camera, ordered a new screen and tore that thing down... there was a lot of hidden screws and and layers to the camera. Put the new screen in and reassembled the camera. It worked great and all I had was one extra part left over.

LCD screen broke on a Nikon D3300 camera, ordered a new screen and tore that thing down... there was a lot of hidden screws and and layers to the camera. Put the new screen in and reassembled the camera. It worked great and all I had was one extra part left over.
That makes you smarter than the engineer.

Reactions: MoodyVol
Grew up in a small town in the UP of Mich... this little town is the birth place of hockey, and is called Hockeytown. This Thrusday on NBC at 7PM the Detroit Red Wings and St. Louis Blues at the Colosseum where I played PeeWee hockey.

Tune in... it should be interesting if they discuss the area and history.

Hockeyville events this week

LOCAL SPORTS
SEP 23, 2019

It’s Kraft Hockeyville week, and Calumet is about to enter the spotlight of the NHL.
After being named the contest winner this spring, the Calumet Colosseum was awarded $150,000 for upgrades. The Colosseum, the world’s oldest indoor ice arena, will be decorated with Kraft Hockeyville signage ahead of Thursday’s preseason game between the Detroit Red Wings and St. Louis Blues, which will be telecast live on NBC Sports Network at its 7 p.m. start.

VN Store

Back