The Woke Olympics

GET WOKE GO BROKE: US Men Lose to France in Mens Basketball in the Olympics

The best part is this sanctimonious leftist prick is the losing coach.

G2RWJDZMVNCKXEWQSELPRAXEY4.jpg

Perhaps the idea of standing for the national anthem has them rattled.

Obviously you forgot about when, four years ago, Biden/Harris implemented their cunning plan to only recruit woke athletes to compete in the women’s 10-meter air rifle event.

They were too busy concentrating on the men. Looks like it worked

Reactions: NashVol11
When will people understand that TV ratings are down across the board and that this is the new normal. The MASH finale will never happen again for easily explainable and understandable reasons.

Wonder what made it the new normal?

You can't imagine my personal disappointment when I just learned that I might have missed my chance at Olympic stardom, years ago. I was a friggin' dead eye with my Daisy air rifle.

You can't imagine my personal disappointment when I just learned that I might have missed my chance at Olympic stardom, years ago. I was a friggin' dead eye with my Daisy air rifle.

Red rider would be more interesting.

Reactions: AM64
I just want a notification when womens weight lifting starts and maybe the hammer throw.

Bc there are 9 million different ways to consume media today? No that couldn't be it. Has to be wokeness. That makes more sense.
Well I have to admit that 20 years ago I would have been on AOL in some chat room, 30 years ago I would have been watching my TV and most likely the olympics.

I used to be a big fan of Megan Rapinoe. She was almost as much fun to watch as Messi or Ronaldo or Beckham. She’s still an incredibly talented athlete, but the SJW schtick has outlived its usefulness. At this point, it’s more about self promotion and less about historic inequalities.

Why yes it is.
E6_aVJwVUAUCowc

Exactly, most of the athletes just want to be Olympians that bring home golds and celebrate USA excellence. There are just a few showboaters, and unfortunately some are involved in a team sports but still more than in the past.
They should have some blanket parties for the woke turds

Reactions: Megatron88 and AM64
I was just about to watch this game coming up on NBC because of the delay. Ultimately I was going to start by pulling for the US unless I started seeing or hearing some BS by the announcers. No need now. Let me turn. Geez. I've told you guys that NBA basketball style being played now is garbage.

Where are the NBA chest thumpers?

What league do you think France’s best players play in? Gotta love the basketball opinions from people who don’t follow basketball

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
What league do you think France’s best players play in? Gotta love the basketball opinions from people who don’t follow basketball

You follow it and still don't know what the hell you're talking about but it felt good for you to say it though, huh?

Problems I noticed with the mens basketball team.

-Lack of size
-Lack of go to player in the clutch or haven't identified who it is
-Lack of leadership
-Players who don't add much - tallest player is a backup role player in the league, Draymond is there for leadership but appears he don't belong anymore
-Questionable decision making - I saw players turn down a layout to kick it out for a missed 3 pointer like an All Star game

France has some talent but no where near the talent on the US team, but the US team is poorly constructed. To be fair this seems to be mostly good guys. The US went cold, and don't have a strong inside game. France went big and the US was left surprisingly without a counter. France don't appear to be a top echelon team.

VN Store

Back