The Woke Olympics

It's sad you make everything about race

Yeah I think people are going a little too far with it. I also think the media started pitting Americans against each other based on race so we shouldn't be surprised. There is an element there today that wasn't their in 2016. Even go to Alison Felix's twitter page and she lists that she's an activist. It's generic but it seems to be the popular thing.

Why yes it is.
E6_aVJwVUAUCowc

This makes no sense if you believe all lives matter

Last edited:
Reactions: NEO
You follow it and still don't know what the hell you're talking about but it felt good for you to say it though, huh?

I know a lot more than “rah rah no defense everyone soft” like every casual idiot fan, and I certainly know more than to say NBA players beating other NBA players is proof that the NBA is bad lol

I know a lot more than “rah rah no defense everyone soft” like every casual idiot fan, and I certainly know more than to say NBA players beating other NBA players is proof that the NBA is bad lol

I have a feeling you are a towel boy athlete and a hot wings couch expert. Most morons have platitudes but no analysis.

Reactions: Creeker and C-south
I have a feeling you are a towel boy athlete and a hot wings couch expert. Most morons have platitudes but no analysis.

Cool. Your feelings and analysis led you to try to pat yourself on the back in a completely nonsensical way so excuse me if I don’t particularly care

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Cool. Your feelings and analysis led you to try to pat yourself on the back in a completely nonsensical way so excuse me if I don’t particularly care

If you don't care then why are you hanging on my nuts? I've watched many of these players before they got to the NBA. Most have finesse games. You tend to see trends in players. Many of these guys are good scorers on their team but with the exception of a few they don't elevate teams. These experienced international teams rely on strategy over athleticism. They believe every point is critical. France is not that good.

If you don't care then why are you hanging on my nuts? I've watched many of these players before they got to the NBA. Most have finesse games. You tend to see trends in players. Many of these guys are good scorers on their team but with the exception of a few they don't elevate teams. These experienced international teams rely on strategy over athleticism. They believe every point is critical. France is not that good.

France is decent. I agree that we could use some more size and playmaking, I just would say our loss is less about the NBA/its style of play and more about us having a C team with no time together and KD in foul trouble

France is decent. I agree that we could use some more size and playmaking, I just would say our loss is less about the NBA/its style of play and more about us having a C team with no time together and KD in foul trouble

I just can't believe we couldn't get KAT, or someone. Is Dwight Howard better than McGee? I thought Kevin Love made the team eventhough he is finesse too. Honestly, I hadn't kept track until now but most of these guys seem to be good guys.

I just can't believe we couldn't get KAT, or someone. Is Dwight Howard better than McGee? I thought Kevin Love made the team eventhough he is finesse too. Honestly, I hadn't kept track until now but most of these guys seem to be good guys.
Kevin Love is trash.

Why can't we be more like China and just fall in line?
Why can't we be just like every other country for that matter. I mean, what makes the United Stated more special than any other country? It's not like these patriots and flag wavers appreciate individual liberties anyways.

Why can't we be just like every other country for that matter. I mean, what makes the United Stated more special than any other country? It's not like these patriots and flag wavers appreciate individual liberties anyways.

You checking out these swimming events? :)

Why yes it is.
E6_aVJwVUAUCowc
That's funny. I think the people on both sides of this issue are clout chasers and virtue signalers. I'm forced to sit back in amazement wondering how people can get themselves so worked up or derive meaning from some of these trivial exhibitions.

Last edited:

KAT is Dominican I think, I remember Calipari coaching his national team as a recruiting tool when he was 15. We don’t have a ton of centers beyond Anthony Davis and Bam. McGee is a pretty good fit as a rim runner and shot blocker, but I’m a little surprised he was the best one we could find.

KAT is Dominican I think, I remember Calipari coaching his national team as a recruiting tool when he was 15. We don’t have a ton of centers beyond Anthony Davis and Bam. McGee is a pretty good fit as a rim runner and shot blocker, but I’m a little surprised he was the best one we could find.
Lol, Bam is Nigerian technically.

Those individual liberties are what makes us better. It's a shame you don't see it. Of course you believe despots get 90% of the vote.

VN Store

Back