The Woke Olympics

Yeah I think people are going a little too far with it. I also think the media started pitting Americans against each other based on race so we shouldn't be surprised. There is an element there today that wasn't their in 2016. Even go to Alison Felix's twitter page and she lists that she's an activist. It's generic but it seems to be the popular thing.
And yet, you all (or the flagwavers, patriots, kneeled and woke folk on both sides) continue to fall for the banana in the tailpipe manipulation.

We have far more in common with each but allow ourselves to be at each others throats over a trivial matter like a flags and kneeling.

Meanwhile, the LGBTQs are indoctrinating your kids, the bankers are robbing you blind, and the govt is forming alliances with big business to control and track every aspect of you lives.

But hey, at least the 3rd place hammer thrower made a political gesture or the swimming teams love their flag...

Both of you guys are the problem with this country.

Last edited:
Women's handball was on. These women are taking more bumps than NBA guys, and there was no flopping or whining at all.

Reactions: NEO
Swimming of course. Maybe my favorite sport at the Olympics. Should be interesting to see who wins more medals - men or women.

I'm with you there. US Swimming is always exciting to watch. Add to that the fact that all of my kids have really gotten into swimming and it's easy for me to pick swimming as my favorite

Reactions: NEO
They were too busy concentrating on the men. Looks like it worked

Hey this is America. He could have beat the competition if he held it like this:
iu

Meanwhile, the LGBTQs are indoctrinating your kids,

I am onboard with your post except for this, and I think it's because I just haven't seen it in person.

I have many dear LGBTQ friends, and none of them have tried to indoctrinate me or my kids. I taught in public school for 14 years, and I was never indoctrinated nor was I given any material to indoctrinate my students with. In my years at the college level, same thing. The visual and performing arts communities are loaded with LGBTQ individuals and most of the time you don't know it unless you ask about it or meet their partner.

My children have been taken care of by LGBTQ individuals. They have a couple adopted guncles. They even had a lesbian Sunday School teacher and VBS coordinator for four years. All they've learned is that we're all children of God and deserve to be treated with love and respect.

Maybe it's because I don't do TV, but I'm just not seeing and my children aren't experiencing this allegedly pernicious indoctrination.

NBC has totally botched the programming. Its hard to figure out what is live, it sucks knowing the results before it airs.

His problems are health related. He's a 6' 10" rebounding machine who can shoot 38% from 3p and he might be the best outlet passer I've ever seen. Would be nice to have a healthy version of him on this team that has rebounding issues.
How much of their issue is roster, how much is coaching?

I am onboard with your post except for this, and I think it's because I just haven't seen it in person.

I have many dear LGBTQ friends, and none of them have tried to indoctrinate me or my kids. I taught in public school for 14 years, and I was never indoctrinated nor was I given any material to indoctrinate my students with. In my years at the college level, same thing. The visual and performing arts communities are loaded with LGBTQ individuals and most of the time you don't know it unless you ask about it or meet their partner.

My children have been taken care of by LGBTQ individuals. They have a couple adopted guncles. They even had a lesbian Sunday School teacher and VBS coordinator for four years. All they've learned is that we're all children of God and deserve to be treated with love and respect.

Maybe it's because I don't do TV, but I'm just not seeing and my children aren't experiencing this allegedly pernicious indoctrination.
If Saved By The Bell were a TV show in 2021, Zack and Slater would be a couple and Kelly would be trans.

VN Store

Back