The Witcher (Netflix)

CAvill is just stiff. i didn't know anything about anything going in, but once you figured out what htey were doing with the story, it was pretty good.

i don't htink it's as good as some of you are protraying.....but there's a foundation there that could be good later on. i'll probably watch season 2.
Geralt is supposed to be an 'emotionless' character. All of the stiffness criticism people throw out is pretty lame, because he's playing the character exactly how he is in the books.

Geralt is supposed to be an 'emotionless' character. All of the stiffness criticism people throw out is pretty lame, because he's playing the character exactly how he is in the books.
i didn't read the books. so.......lol.

if that's what they were going for, mission accomplished.

they reference it multiple times in the show. haven't read the books but they pounded into my head enough to get it.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Season 2 December 17th
Other night made a big deal, jokingly about all the sappy stuff my wife likes. So, under the promise of good old fashioned clean fun. Turned on Witcher. We made it through opening serpent scene before she couldnt handle the gore.

Shame, its a really well done show.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Other night made a big deal, jokingly about all the sappy stuff my wife likes. So, under the promise of good old fashioned clean fun. Turned on Witcher. We made it through opening serpent scene before she couldnt handle the gore.

Shame, its a really well done show.

They took some serious risks with Season 1 and the timeline jumping. The show wasn’t the smash hit it was intended to be, but I think it paid off well enough.

I would look for this season to be really really good, they promised a linear story this time

They took some serious risks with Season 1 and the timeline jumping. The show wasn’t the smash hit it was intended to be, but I think it paid off well enough.

I would look for this season to be really really good, they promised a linear story this time
It's a comic book adaptation is it not? It was good story telling.

As a big Witcher fan, I enjoyed season 1. Season 2 five episodes in, and it is significantly improved. Solid show.

VN Store

Back