The VolReporter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My source got home and told me that the 2nd deal is for more accessibility for his assistants and how he can recruit.

And get this / I'm hearing Raheem Morris, 2 more NFL assistants, 1 coach rumored to be from Pac 12 and Cris Carter(former Viking now at ESPN) have been in contact with Gruden to be assistants.

Can confirm UT has landed and will be meeting with Gruden shortly.

I'm telling you all that this is going to be a gigantic night for UT.

tumblr_lr63g3BcNa1qineolo1_500.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Just got word that Gruden would love to use CC to train prospects.

Not sure how this would work but apparently former Vol Erik Ainge has vouched for this facility. Apparently it's in Boca Raton. Could be wrong.....

Also 20 of the top HS prospects from the south train there. WR's, RB's, CB's are a plenty apparently.

Also former canadian Mitch Berger has joined to train kickers/punters.

Interesting

Reactions: 2 people

Not sure how this would work but apparently former Vol Erik Ainge has vouched for this facility. Apparently it's in Boca Raton. Could be wrong.....

Also 20 of the top HS prospects from the south train there. WR's, RB's, CB's are a plenty apparently.

Interesting

okay this is getting out of hand

Interesting

Hi-dee ho there boys and girls... Mr. Hanky says VolReporter is full of sheet!

Reactions: 1 person
and to note. I have been very respectful from the beginning. I'm trying not to break too much out but making sure UT is safe with all the reports.

and for this I thank you. You deserve a reward. I hope gruden can take us back to the days when I was 6 and my uncle took me to my first game. He was on the staff then

Interesting

Come on mods get this guy VR outta here till this is done.dont want anymore nfl player's who NEVER coached on staff...aka ccs

I'm thinking the mods have checked his IP and based on what they saw, may have decided not to ban VR. :whistling:

Off the wall here. Hoping somebody can help me out, but who was it and exactly what did that poster say a couple years ago regarding having a brother who camped out with a guy (recruit possibly) and completely made up this weird story then came back and said his roommated posted on his account. Argh, it's right there, can't exactly put it together. But anyway, this seems just as strange. Would be awesome if true, but I still wouldn't believe it even if it was. But I will state right now I'm not buying.
Cody's brother camped out with Mitch Mustain IIRC hahaha

What did I tell you guys?

My source has something going on with a Christmas show in NYC. I'm watching NBC right now going to do some things i'm not expecting much until 10/11et

I told you things are going to get released.

Hart is doing a fantastic job with UT admin /

I also heard that 3 planes went Gruden's way and a few are staying the night. That's all I can say!

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back