The Ultimate Cord Cutting Guide (merged)

Yup..............I'm hoping they come back around and pick it up, but thats a game killer for me.

How is Hulu Live lol
It wasn’t terrible. The menu system is probably the worst of the bunch. I do believe there was some buffering issues (not bad, but noticeable a time or two)

It wasn’t terrible. The menu system is probably the worst of the bunch. I do believe there was some buffering issues (not bad, but noticeable a time or two)
I know it isn't a complete streaming service but for 20 bucks a month the Philo app has a really good guide even works with my Firestick remote perfectly

Its a Sinclair issue, YTTV isnt the only one who has been unable to reach agreements with Sinclair. Bet you money that they have a deal with cable companies to kill RSN on streaming services to try and combat people leaving cable.

Reactions: VolnJC
Yup..............I'm hoping they come back around and pick it up, but thats a game killer for me.

How is Hulu Live lol
I have had no problems with Hulu Live. My only complaint is that it doesn't include AMC and I am missing out on Better Call Saul.

Reactions: BearCat204
Its a Sinclair issue, YTTV isnt the only one who has been unable to reach agreements with Sinclair. Bet you money that they have a deal with cable companies to kill RSN on streaming services to try and combat people leaving cable.
I assume that means no Braves games? Yikes.

Who still offers it? Just Hulu?

won't impact me but I will put in another plug for the video quality/stability of YTTV. indistinguishable from cable and more versatile (and cheaper)

Philo add-on.. 20 bucks...one of my fave apps
Thanks for the info, but I'm not sure I can justify $20/month for just that. I am not going to ditch Hulu because I like getting Fox Sports and the SEC network.
$20 on top of $50 or $55 and you might as well just get cable
Exactly. I am getting tempted to add HBO back into the mix because Westworld is about to kick back up and I am also missing out on Curb. I think I would probably add it through Amazon because I don't ever see us ditching Amazon Prime.

Reactions: bignewt and VolnJC
Comcast May Lose FOX RSNs Later This Year - Cord Cutters News

The more you look into all this with Sinclair and seeing as what they acquired in the past year or so as far as RSNs and other property, They may be going toward their own streaming service.
Comcast May Lose FOX RSNs Later This Year - Cord Cutters News

The more you look into all this with Sinclair and seeing as what they acquired in the past year or so as far as RSNs and other property, They may be going toward their own streaming service.
Would make sense Id pay 9.99 a month during baseball season for it

Reactions: NextGreatVol
So we might keep them?

I don't want to switch either lol
YTTV just posted this:
Negotiations are still underway! In the meantime, we’ve agreed to a temporary extension. FOX RSNs and YES Network are still available on YT TV while we work to reach an agreement. We’ll send out an update as soon as we have more info on a resolution.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back