THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Milehigh_Vol

I did not see any real sports betting thread to talk about crazy parlays, moneyline, props, and spread bets.

So starting Sunday night football,

I like the Ravens -6.5.

Don’t ever bet on the browns. -3.5 today over the Texans and Chubb steps out at the 1 with nobody around him and the browns win 10-7. I don’t think there was anything weird going on, but you have to ask why he stepped out at the 1 instead of walking the extra yard into the end zone untouched. Bettors and fantasy players were probably tearing their hair out.

Yeah I lost my Browns bet and my Eagles/Giants bet by .5 points. Ugh.

Also lost Cincy, Packers, Panthers. Rough day.

Won my Browns/Texans under and my Patriots bet.

Staying away from tonight's game to lick wounds.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Yeah I lost my Browns bet and my Eagles/Giants bet by .5 points. Ugh.

Also lost Cincy, Packers, Panthers. Rough day.

Won my Browns/Texans under and my Patriots bet.

Staying away from tonight's game to lick wounds.

Yeah I'm done after that Bill's game for a couple days.. got to lick that wound.

I'm thinking about taking the under tonight.
Also might take the under on Kirk Cousins passing yards.
It was a pretty ugly day for me as well yesterday. Baltimore lost me a pretty nice parlay after Philly and LA let me down in the earlier slates.

I'm thinking about taking the under tonight.
Also might take the under on Kirk Cousins passing yards.
It was a pretty ugly day for me as well yesterday. Baltimore lost me a pretty nice parlay after Philly and LA let me down in the earlier slates.

The Seahawks cost my 8 way parlay. Everything else was perfect

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Don’t ever bet on the browns. -3.5 today over the Texans and Chubb steps out at the 1 with nobody around him and the browns win 10-7. I don’t think there was anything weird going on, but you have to ask why he stepped out at the 1 instead of walking the extra yard into the end zone untouched. Bettors and fantasy players were probably tearing their hair out.

Cause going out at any point after the 1st down completely sealed the win for them. Scoring a TD technically still gave Houston a chance to comeback, even if that chance was less than .01%. It would have been something that was discussed before the play.

Auburn at -10.5...easy money?
I never bet for or against UT. They always screw me one way or the other. Knowing my luck, we'll keep it close and JG will get a garbage time TD with 20 seconds left to lose by 7 instead of 14.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
Made $60 this weekend on a $10 parlay. Took Ole Miss to cover the spread, took the under on UCF/Tulsa, and took the over on Oregon/Washington State. Easy money, though I was sweating the end of the Ole Miss game.

Fanduel spread the love currently at 85.5. I think we can cover.

Draftkings doing a Derrick Henry special as well, though not quite the gimme as FanDuels.

VN Store

Back