THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Arizona money line was not a smart play lol.

I do like Indiana tomorrow +20.5
I don’t, think the game is still too big for Indiana. Think they get caught up in the moment and OSU jumps out early. However, I hope I’m wrong, go Hoosiers

Am I misunderstanding something or are they just giving money away???
Yes, it’s a loss leader like at a grocery store. Their hope is to lure you in and hopefully you’ll make more regular bets.

Yes, it’s a loss leader like at a grocery store. Their hope is to lure you in and hopefully you’ll make more regular bets.
Yep I took my free $50 last Saturday and promptly lost it on Sunday. Hopefully better luck this week.

Reactions: MAD
Draft kings does a Sunday Night Football pre-game protection on who scores the first TD where you can get up to $20 back in free play if your pick scores at any point during the game. It’s long shot bet but not too bad if you do the protection with it.
I’ve hit a few times this season. What are your thoughts on who scores first tonight in Chiefs Raiders. Also, anyone have any bets they’re making today?

Draft kings does a Sunday Night Football pre-game protection on who scores the first TD where you can get up to $20 back in free play if your pick scores at any point during the game. It’s long shot bet but not too bad if you do the protection with it.
I’ve hit a few times this season. What are your thoughts on who scores first tonight in Chiefs Raiders. Also, anyone have any bets they’re making today?
I'm going Falcons money line

Packers money line

Possibly Dolphins to cover

As for first TD, I'd go Kelce pretty safe he gets one at some point tonight.

They do the same for TNF and MNF

This morning I took:
Same game parlay, Henry over 87.5 rushing yards, Henry scores a TD, Marquie Brown over 46.5 reviving yards
Monyline parlay for Det, Cin, Clev to win
Big Ben over 1.5 passing TD
Did an SNF parlay as well
Mahommes over 319
Kelce scores a TD
Chiefs money line.

Last edited:
I know it's only the third quarter (so subject to change), but (at the moment) I wish I had put some money on ATL over LV

Had a parlay on the Titans game
Aj Brown over 59.5 yards
Over 51.5 in the game
Hines over 34.5 rushing
Probably gonna miss by 5 yards on Hines

VN Store

Back