THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Did not do well this week, had the over on Chargers/Bills, ugh and the Raiders and Giants if that tells you anything but I also took the 49ers moneyline so it almost evened out.

I straight bet all these mofos too but w/out the added juice. Also hit Jets under but I did lose the Bears +4.5 1st half last night.

Flying w/Eagles tonight.

Attachments

• 51C8DE82-F22B-4BC1-AC90-CD530B2E62C6.jpeg
    51C8DE82-F22B-4BC1-AC90-CD530B2E62C6.jpeg
    446.7 KB · Views: 15
I straight bet all these mofos too but w/out the added juice. Also hit Jets under but I did lose the Bears +4.5 1st half last night.

Flying w/Eagles tonight.
I don't have a feel on tonights game gonna leave it alone.

Reactions: DocVOLiday

Flying w/Eagles tonight.
I'm going heavy on Seattle tonight. The entire NFC East is bad bad

Reactions: TBrown
I'm going heavy on Seattle tonight. The entire NFC East is bad bad
Yep...everyone knows that. I’m not sure that should be your reasoning for going heavy though. However, someone just popped a 650k bet on them. Was that you? 😄

Yep...everyone knows that. I’m not sure that should be your reasoning for going heavy though. However, someone just popped a 650k bet on them. Was that you? 😄
😂 I definitely don’t have the funds to go that heavy. I still think Seattle is elite, and they get Carson back for tonight. I don’t see how Philadelphia can score enough points to keep it close. Wentz is awful.

Reactions: TC 83
Does anybody understand how the taxes work for the online sports betting? I saw somewhere that you have to claim all your wins even if you ended up in the negative. I am very confused about the situation.

DraftKings has a +200 boost for the money line on either team of the Kansas and Kentucky game tonight. I bet Kansas at +200 then took Kentucky money in a separate bet at +180, so basically guaranteed money.

Reactions: TBrown
Does anybody understand how the taxes work for the online sports betting? I saw somewhere that you have to claim all your wins even if you ended up in the negative. I am very confused about the situation.
Should be net and you would only owe tax if win >$600

*consult your tax professional

Reactions: rich4pres
DraftKings has a +200 boost for the money line on either team of the Kansas and Kentucky game tonight. I bet Kansas at +200 then took Kentucky money in a separate bet at +180, so basically guaranteed money.
Not seeing the booster

Michigan State hit on the money line.

Liking Kansas down the stretch.

I think I’m takint the Colts -3 over the texans.
With Houston losing Fuller and Cobb being hurt I just don’t know if Brandon Cooks and Deshaun Watson will be enough to overcome the colts defense. Thoughts?

I think I’m takint the Colts -3 over the texans.
With Houston losing Fuller and Cobb being hurt I just don’t know if Brandon Cooks and Deshaun Watson will be enough to overcome the colts defense. Thoughts?

Smart play I like the Colts and the under. That is logical thinking. Now watch the Texans score 50.

VN Store

Back