THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Won the a nice parlay with the Vols under and a&m auburn over. Had another parlay until vols scored points at the end.

I took Adrian Peterson +175 to score,
Nyheim Hines +130 to score,
Dallas Goedart +325 to score
Keke Coutee +250 to score
Colts -3
The colts -3 scared the **** out of me.
3/4 so far so I’m pretty happy

Last second Mizzu FG cost me $800 overall on a 2 different parlay bets. 🤬

But I won $100 on a couple other bets. Finished the day about $50 ahead.

Reactions: itsme
I'm convinced the basketball betting gods hate me! UT seemingly had this in complete control....now they miss layups which leads to offensive fouls which leads to FT's by Colorado. Instead of being up by 9 they are up by 5. Lost by 0.5!

On this cowboys Ravens I also have this parlay
Lamar anytime TD
Duvernay over 28.5 receiving yards
Amari over 57.5
Might put something on the Duke game tonight, im not sure yet.

I had the BC/MN game at O 137.5 and U 146.5. MN missed 2 FT's near the end of regulation which would've put them up 3 or 4, instead BC makes a layup and it was 70-70 at the end of regulation. Split that one. Won with UGA.

I’m looking at the to score anytime prop bets. I never want to bet against Belicheck and both teams have decent defenses. Cam Akers was hurt all week and the Rams are constantly switching between him Brown and Henderson, so I don’t think I’ll bet him. Newton has scored 11 times so that seems like a safe play but the rams defensive line is good. I don’t trust Goff with how streaky he is and with the Pats corners being good I think it will limit Woods and Kupp. I think one most likely scores but it’s a toss up on which. Newton might be the safest play here. Thoughts?

Here's what I went with
Over on goff passing yards
Rams moneyline win
Under on Newton passing yards
Cam Newton scores

Last edited:

VN Store

Back