The Section 103 Postgame Report.

Agreed. Almost feels like Harris and/or Hopson should be on the floor at all times. Their presence creates more oppys for everyone else.

The obvious response is to just not play as deep. And maybe that wouldn't be a terrible idea.

I won't pretend to know how to manage playing time over a 30+ game season to have your team fresh and rolling in February and March. I do know that extended periods with your top two offensive weapons and your best big man on the bench are going to result in big runs by your opponents.

As usual, nice and accurate analysis, Hat

I hate to say this, but I believe this loss will eventually do us more good than bad. I was starting to worry we might peak out a little too early this year. A loss like this will make the group refocus on the little things they were doing well in their big wins.

Not a big deal and we should all move on instead of casting stones at the players and coaches

1. Oakland a solid tourney team and Sweet 16 is, as hat and others say, certainly possible.

2. This loss will be likely be meaningless come tournament seeding time.

3. Who cares where you are ranked? It constantly amazes me that people get fixated on rankings in college BB.

4. At least you aren't Florida. We lost to UCF.

They are better than your normal mid-major team. Still not a good loss, but it's good it happened early in the season. Many games left that will allow this team the opportunity to show if they are truly going to be an elite team.

VN Store

Back