The Rock/Metal Thread

Kiss is my favorite Rock and Roll Band.

I enjoy that Kiss has variety of songs including the slow moving could be a dance song about a special woman that is Beth, the fast moving Detroit Rock City song that is promoting Detroit as a must visit City, etc.
I grew up on them, even being born in 1996. There’s a picture of me somewhere with my dads Ibanez PS10 pretending to be paul when I was 5 years old lol.

Reactions: firestorm
Kiss is my favorite Rock and Roll Band.

I enjoy that Kiss has variety of songs including the slow moving could be a dance song about a special woman that is Beth, the fast moving Detroit Rock City song that is promoting Detroit as a must visit City, etc.
What do you think of their Revenge album?

What do you think of their Revenge album?

I’ll have to listen to that album on YouTube.

I’ve repeatedly listened to Kiss Double Platinum which has 20 songs including has a terrific intro with drums and use of drums that is the song Love Gun.

I first heard multiple Kiss songs including Love Gun when I saw the great comedy movie Detroit Rock City which looked highly great for a movie that I recall being set in the 70s instead of the year the movie was released 1999.

Song from 1992 that lyrically could’ve been written yesterday.

Give it a listen. It’s a lot heavier than I’m sure y’all think Europe is considering most people have only ever heard The Final Countdown or Carrie

I always loved this Gene demo from the Crazy Nights recordings. I can't believe this along with Sword and Stone didn't make the album.

Naked Gypsy Queens

Out of Nashville. Heard them jamming on the square in Franklin. Really good!!!!!!!!

I highly enjoy Won't Back Down by Fuel because the song is fast moving, has straightforward lyrics, and can inspire you not to back down because achieving long term goals isn't easy, and if you want to improve the world by fighting Human Traffickers, or culprits responsible for something else dreadful and wrong.

VN Store

Back